Profile for j l burgess > Reviews

100% Cotton Terry Towelling Hooded Shawl Collar Bathrobe X-Large ,Slate.1
100% Cotton Terry Towelling Hooded Shawl Collar Bathrobe X-Large ,Slate.1
Offered by Adore Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, snug, true to size., 15 Sept. 2015
Bought for my partner, he loves it! Very warm and cosy. True to size. The hood is also plenty big enough. Belt could be slightly longer, but doesn't affect wear...unless you are quite large around the waist...my partner is pretty slim, I got the XL as he is tall...but you may have a problem tying belt if larger. I still give 5 stars though as belt length doesn't hamper his enjoyment of the robe! The quality seems very good...although its not been washed yet, so can't comment on that!

The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD]
The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Jacobs
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole family love this!, 5 Feb. 2014
It is so hard for me to find anything our whole family likes to watch. I have a 5yr old girl, a 13 yr old boy and then there's me and my other half who are not so enamoured with most kids programs. We rarely watch TV together but sometimes on a weekend it is nice to relax together and watch something...always have difficulty with this, kids generally hate what the other likes, but everyone loves this. I bought it for christmas for my daughter as she is a massive fan, and she was over the moon and has watched it repeatedly, and now the rest of us can also watch something with her other than Dr. Who which is pretty much the only other thing we can agree on!

10 Canon Compatible CLI526, PGI525, Printing Ink Cartridges - NEW WITH CHIP INSTALLED NO FUSS - Multipack Set of 10 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for CANON PIXMA iP4850, iP4950, MG5150, MG5250, MG5350, MG6150, MG6220, MG6250, MG8150, MG8220, MG8250, MX715, MX885, IX6550 Printer Inks PGI 525BK, CLI 526Y, CLI 526M, CLI 526C, CLI 526BK,) High Capacity Inks
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous inks, bargain!, 5 Feb. 2014
I have bought these inks repeatedly throughout my 3 year uni course, I have an A3 photographic quality canon printer and all my final pieces have been printed using these inks. I'm not a professional but as far as i am concerned there is no difference between these inks and the original branded ones which are stupid money. I have got A's for all my final pieces, so hey the inks must have looked good! Definitely recommend these inks, absolute bargain and the company First call inks I bought them from have always dispatched them super quickly and well packaged.

Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush
Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously best brush I have ever used., 5 Feb. 2014
Bought this brush to use for my 5 year old daughter, she has incredibly long (down to her bum) thick curly hair, which looks beautiful and she gets lots of compliments for but is an absolute nightmare to brush! Especially bad is bath night with brushing wet hair. I've used all kinds of brushes with various degrees of success, but never found one that gets all knots out completely pain free....except this one. I read all the reviews first and was still sceptical as her hair is just awful at times, but hey what do you know, it totally works! Gets all knots out easily in half the time of any other brush I've used, no pain, not even had a murmur from her. Works equally well in wet and dry hair. Totally took all the stress out of bath night and i've bought another one in black for my 13 year old son who has equally long thick hair, (wanna be rock star!) with equal success - of course he does his own hair so taking his opinion on it, but he always hated brushing his hair for school and I've threatened him so many times that I was going to cut it short if he couldn't tie it back neatly for school, but now it literally takes him a couple of minutes in the morning and no more nagging for me.....total score!

Harp Seal Pup Soft Toy - 30cm
Harp Seal Pup Soft Toy - 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Total winner with my daughter, 5 Feb. 2014
Bought this cute toy seal as a Christmas present for my 5 year old daughter. She wanted a moving one as her best friend has one, but I couldn't afford it, so I got this one instead, she loves it sooo much, is her new favourite toy, it goes everywhere with her and goes to bed with her every night. She says she is so glad Santa bought this one instead of the moving one (of course Santa gets all the credit!) and when her friend saw it she liked it better too as it has a cuter face and is softer, so nicer to cuddle - also her mum doesn't let her sleep with the moving one, incase it gets broken in the night. My daughter thinks she got the best deal and so do I as it was much cheaper.....even if she does keep telling me how wonderful Santa is, and how I would never have thought of that...doh!