Profile for Alexander D. Georgiev > Reviews

Content by Alexander D. G...

Alexander D. Georgiev "alehandrouk"

CiT 3.5 inch USB 2.0 Dual SATA HDD Enclosure
CiT 3.5 inch USB 2.0 Dual SATA HDD Enclosure

3.0 out of 5 stars It does seem like it is of decent build quality and if it ..., 22 Dec. 2014
Received DOA item. Inserted drive, no life whatsoever. Removed drive - same thing. It does seem like it is of decent build quality and if it had worked, I am sure I would have been very happy with it. Great refund policy however.

The No 1 Old Skool and Rave Breaks
The No 1 Old Skool and Rave Breaks
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars First 2 CDs are very fresh. The rest are untouched classics., 20 May 2010
I'm not sure I agree with the other posts. I actually like these CDs for the remixed breakbeat versions of some oldskool classics. If you are tired of hearing the same old same old 'classic' tracks, love the oldskool but have moved on to a more breakbeat sound, then you'll love the first 2 CDs.
I would not even consider these CDs if it was not for the first 2 discs. I do not even play CDs 3 and 4 as quite honestly, those tracks, classic as they are, have been played to death. 20 years ago.

I recommend this ONLY for the fresh and very funky takes on tried and tested tracks, to be found on CDs 1 and 2.