Profile for Mr M H W Evans > Reviews

Redbridge jacket Biker Vintage Look R-41451W for men, grösse:m;Farbe:Green
Redbridge jacket Biker Vintage Look R-41451W for men, grösse:m;Farbe:Green
Offered by Let' Fashion!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, 29 Mar. 2016
Bought as a present. Recipient was very satisfied

Singles
Singles

4.0 out of 5 stars passionate performance, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Singles (MP3 Download)
Saw this band on Jools Holland's Hootenanny. Taken aback by their performance, particularly the passion shown by the lead singer. Bought the album on the strength of that performance. Does not disappoint

The Wedding Video [DVD]
The Wedding Video [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lucy Punch
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 17 July 2014
This review is from: The Wedding Video [DVD] (DVD)
Likeable British comedy with good performances from the main characters

Generation War [Blu-ray]
Generation War [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Volker Bruch

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant viewing. Good to see the war from that ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Generation War [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I watched this when in was on T V . Brilliant viewing. Good to see the war from that different perspective. All the main characters were believable. I bought the DVD so that I could watch the series again in the future.

The Awful Truth [DVD] (1937) [2003]
The Awful Truth [DVD] (1937) [2003]
Dvd ~ Irene Dunne
Offered by Bee-Entertained

3.0 out of 5 stars I can only assume that the rest were not very good. I bought it because it was Cary Grant ..., 17 July 2014
The blurb says that this film was one of the top five screwball comedies of the 1930s. I can only assume that the rest were not very good. I bought it because it was Cary Grant and I had high hopes but for me it was just mildly amusing.

Just One Day [DVD]
Just One Day [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Garcia
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth Watching, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Just One Day [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased this on impulse mainly because my wife likes Andy Garcia. Turns out to be a really enjoyable feel good film which made us laugh in places and left us with a smile on our faces

Caustic Love [Explicit]
Caustic Love [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 April 2014
I thought that Sunny Side Up was brilliant so I eagerly awaited his new album only to be disappointed. The two interludes are, to my mind, pointless and the speech from 'The Great Dictator' does absolutely nothing for me. I have no problem with the change in direction and some of the songs are good but the album is not a patch on his previous one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2014 10:15 AM BST

The Following - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Following - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bacon

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife is a gig fan of James Purefoy., 7 Feb. 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my wife as she likes James Purefoy. It did not disappoint. A great story (if over the top on occasion) with great performances from the main characters including Kevin Bacon and the aforementioned James Purefoy. I look forward to Series 2.

Did You Hear the Rain?
Did You Hear the Rain?

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the BBC advert, 7 Feb. 2014
Heard Budapest on the BBC advert and found out who performed it. Purchased the E P and was not disappointed. Each track is great. I shall be interested to hear a full album when it comes out.

When Rockabilly Ruled OK?
When Rockabilly Ruled OK?

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Mix, 7 Feb. 2014
A good album to try out rockabilly. Some of the bands on this selection are great, particularly Matchbox and Crazy Cavan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3