Profile for sima > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Great Dog Bottom Swap
The Great Dog Bottom Swap
by Peter Bently

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what was I thinking when I got ..., 22 Jun. 2016
I don't know what was I thinking when I got this one. I got rid of it quickly after purchasing. a big dissapointment

Walter and the No-Need-to-Worry Suit (The Wonderful World of Walter and Winnie)
Walter and the No-Need-to-Worry Suit (The Wonderful World of Walter and Winnie)
by Rachel Bright

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice story about walter who worries too much and about ..., 22 Jun. 2016
a nice story about walter who worries too much and about friendship. the illustrations are full of little details which my son loves exploring.

Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
Commotion In The Ocean (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment, 3 Oct. 2013
BEing a huge fan of Rumble in the Jungle, we were under the impression that this would be just as good. The truth to be told - It is far from it. the rhyming isn't as good and my 2 year's old, who can sit and listen to runble in the jungel being read to her over and over again, doesn't seem to be intrested as much.

Dora The Explorer: Best Friends [DVD]
Dora The Explorer: Best Friends [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Episodes, 3 Oct. 2013
The DVD has 4 episodes : 1- Dora's first trip 2 - best friends 3- tree house 4 - chocolate tree

Go Diego Go: It's A Bug's World [DVD]
Go Diego Go: It's A Bug's World [DVD]
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Episodes, 3 Oct. 2013
THe DVD is consisted of 4 episodes : 1 - It's a bugs world 2- Diego the hero 3- Alicia and whitetail to the rescue 4 - whistling willie finds a buddy

Go Diego Go - Underwater Mystery [DVD]
Go Diego Go - Underwater Mystery [DVD]
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and educational, 3 Oct. 2013
We adore Diego our house and this DVD is one of our favorite. It has 4 episodes : An underwater mystery, Siego saves baby river dolphin, Journey to jaguar mountain and Chito & rita the spectacled bears. The episodes are very educational and we love the fact the the kids can correspond with the charecter that try to motivate them to answer questions, move rather than just sit and watch and sing along. The songs are catchy and lovely.

Rosie's Hat
Rosie's Hat
by Julia Donaldson

3.0 out of 5 stars A different book from Donaldson, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Hat (Paperback)
Although the story is nice, it was a bit disappointing for us as we were expecting this book to be of the same nature as the other Donaldson's books. Our children don't like it as much as the other books (A squash and a squeeze, room on the broom, monkey puzzle, day monkey night monkey.....).

Monkey Puzzle
Monkey Puzzle
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Monkey Puzzle (Paperback)
Julia Donaldson has done it again. No doubt it is one of her best. We have only discovered it lately and have been reading it over and over again. My 19 months daughter gets so excited each time the monkey gets together with his mum... We love it!

Just Like My Dad
Just Like My Dad
by David Melling
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Just Like My Dad (Board book)
We were very disappointed from this book. It does not interest my kids, or myself, and is left on the shelf by itself.

Helicopter - QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Helicopter - QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Offered by CraftCentral

4.0 out of 5 stars good construction kit, 6 April 2013
My 5 years enjoyed building the helicopter very much. there are a few pieces that keep falling so I guess one should use glue.

Page: 1 | 2