Profile for Muggsy14 > Reviews

Content by Muggsy14

Muggsy14 "alison1963" (Bath, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wine Art AW-D758 Car Seat Belt Clip Car Seat Belt Adjuster Stop Stopper Clips Easy Fit Seat Belt Clip Clip-On Type (Black)
Offered by BuyKorea

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure this works for some people, but it ..., 14 Jun. 2017
I'm sure this works for some people, but it doesn't work for me - it keeps coming off the belt rather than securing the 2 pieces, the part of the belt that goes over my front keeps coming out of the clips.

Mens Women Ladies Union Jack / Floral / Plain Cross-Body Messenger Dispatch Bag School College Work Shoulder Bag (Plain Purple)
Offered by ZONNIX UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 14 Jun. 2017
This is a very good, sturdy bag with a lot of room in it for all the items my daughter takes to school, including her rolled-up raincoat, a litre bottle of water, books, etc. It has a zipped inside pocket with various other pockets too and a separated front section to put extra items in. There's a zipped pocket on the outside flap and on the back, as well as a phone (or other item) holder on the side (also zipped).

The strap is adjustable, long for cross-body or, as my daughter needs at the moment, shorter if you prefer.

The flap is not zipped to seal the bag, it's velcro - which my daughter's very happy about.

The bag is made very solidly and is very thick and appears durable. We are very pleased.

The most important thing, at least to my daughter - it's purple!

Head Case Designs Violet And Teal Watercoloured Ombre Hard Back Case for Nokia Lumia 640 / Dual SIM
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun. 2017
This is a nice, good solid case for my phone, it is exactly as the picture shows and fits the phone very well indeed. It's a hard case and gives the phone some modicum of protection, as well as being more attractive than boring black!

I love the pattern and now have a better grip on the phone as the back is rather smooth. The case helps with that as it's slightly rougher.

It's just what I wanted and am very pleased with the case.

Plus Size Womens Plain Palazzo Wide Leg Flared Ladies Trousers Pants - Navy Blue - 12-14
Offered by Justshopin

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 12 Jun. 2017
I bought these for my daughter, who needs wide-legged trousers to wear over her foot orthotics. These trousers fit her perfectly (size 12-14) and hang beautifully, and are long enough for her long legs too at 5'7.

They are soft and billowy and will be perfect for the summer. I shall be purchasing more.

EDITED: I have ordered more pairs - the purple, stone and khaki, the purple is terrific, daughter is very happy, and the khaki arrived today, also great. I'm sure the stone ones will be as good when they arrive.

Piergiacomi Electronic Side Cutter
Piergiacomi Electronic Side Cutter
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jun. 2017
Arrived 2 days after order, nice and fast. Are a great size and will be very useful when I start building coils for my new Kayfun Mini V3.

Coil Master Vape tweezers Genuine Loosen Stuck Tanks Coils RDA 22-25mm Ceramic
Coil Master Vape tweezers Genuine Loosen Stuck Tanks Coils RDA 22-25mm Ceramic
Offered by Vipertech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jun. 2017
Tweezers arrived 2 days after ordering, so that's great. They are just what I wanted for my new foray into the rebuildable arena. That they are also useful to undo tanks is an added bonus.

Microsoft Lumia 640 5 inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Microsoft Lumia 640 5 inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jun. 2017
Ordered a refurbished, good condition, 640 LTE and that's what I got, in superb condition - looks like new. I was upgrading from a Nokia Lumia 435, which I love, but takes terrible photos and wanted something with a better camera. Rather than buying a camera, I bought this. I also wanted to stay on Windows 8.1 as I'd upgraded my 435 to Windows 10 and hated it, having to revert back to Windows 8.1 which made me happy!

The phone is terrific. I love Windows phones and would never go back to Android. Sure there are fewer app choices, but there are more than enough for me to do what I want to do. They are just fantastic phones.

Only aggravation is that it keeps trying to download 'My 02' and I'm not with 02!

Very pleased.

2 X LUXURY SILVER METALLIC MAGENTIC VOILE NET CURTAINS DRAPES HOLDBACKS TIEBACKS 30CM - 12"
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 7 Jun. 2017
These are perfect, fit around my daughter's quite thick curtains very well and look great. They will stop them billowing in the wind during the summer with the windows open and keep them out of the way of her computer.

Just what I wanted, very pleased. The wire between the two magnets is good and strong and the magnets are too.

sourcingmap 10pcs 72mm x 18.5mm PVC Heat Shrink Tubing Red for 1 x 18650 Battery
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Stuggled to apply them properly., 10 May 2017
I got these to re-cover my sigelei batteries for my electronic cigarette. I followed all the instructions, as shown on YouTube, but found that a hairdryer just didn't do the job - where the fold on each side of the wrap is, it didn't heat enough to cling to the battery, so the fold remained.

Perhaps had I used a heat gun I'd have had better luck, I gave up in the end.

It's not the fault of the product, judging by everybody else's ability to apply these to their batteries, must just be that I wasn't doing it right.

Akai A58025 Bluetooth Wireless Tower Speaker, Remote Control Included, 15 W - Black
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 May 2017
This item is exactly as described and I purchased it having read the many positive (and rightly so) reviews. It's terrific. I bought it for my daughter who listens to a lot of music in her room.

Set-up was very easy, plug in, turn on, turn on gadget you want to pair with it - in her case a Windows phone - and they paired automatically. The sound is very good and she's so very pleased, gave it to her for her birthday yesterday. The selling points were that it's mains connected, as we didn't want yet another item that needs charging, and it has a remote control, so she's tickled pink.

Me, I'm going to order earplugs now that the music's that much louder, haha!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20