Profile for Konstantinos Vathakos > Reviews

Content by Konstantinos V...

Konstantinos Vathakos

Page: 1 | 2
BABOLAT Pure Drive Tennis Racket, Unisex, Pure Drive Tennisschläger, blue-black
BABOLAT Pure Drive Tennis Racket, Unisex, Pure Drive Tennisschläger, blue-black

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 9 Sept. 2016
Hello! Both items arrived well in advance which was a pleasant surprise. The biggest surprise though was when I opened the pack: both rackets came with a full cover and were strung! That's right, for the same price! They have Babolat Synthetic Gut strings which I have not used before but will give a go. I was concerned that at this price all these goodies meant the product was fake, but checked both against my existing same racket and couldn't find any (obvious) mishits. Plus when played they actually perform as expected. So all in all, a great purchase, great product delivering much more than expected and arriving in a timely order! What more to ask...
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... office and I must say I have been very satisfied with it, 4 Sept. 2015
Been using this monitor for my home office and I must say I have been very satisfied with it. You can have two documents side-by-side, it's really great! I have mounted it on a monitor arm to give it more flexibility / movement as the desk mount was too low for my taste. Overall very satisfied!

SoundPEATS QY7 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones Running Gym Exercise Sweatproof Headsets In-ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones with Microphone (Black/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good so far, 4 Sept. 2015
Very good so far, made my running experience completely different! Really good sound quality and they never drop out from my ears! Really nice product!

BenQ TW526E HD Ready 720p 3200 Lumens 3D Home Entertainment Projector - White
BenQ TW526E HD Ready 720p 3200 Lumens 3D Home Entertainment Projector - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great!, 4 Sept. 2015
Great projector! Have to caveat my comments that this is my first ever projector but I have not regretted this! This is a great machine, the resolution is excellent, plays very well even in bright daylight, no noise as well! Great image on action movies and sports as well which was one of my concerns. Really small, well built, definitely recommend this for a not expensive projector!

AG12S Gas Spring Desk Mount LCD Monitor Single Arm Stand w/ vesa bracket & monitor arm for 15"-27" Screens : Tilt up/down 180°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation - in Black
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars great product definitely recommend this, 4 Sept. 2015
Does what it says on the tin, great product definitely recommend this!

X-mini WE Speaker with Bluetooth (Black)
X-mini WE Speaker with Bluetooth (Black)
Offered by RhinoGadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini speaker!, 4 Sept. 2015
great buy, might get another one!

EasyAcc LED Flashlight Torch with Free Head Strap and Bike Mount, Adjustable Focus, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Dec. 2014
Great torch not only for my bike but in general. Very good & solid, definitely recommended.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Mint
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets a bit dirty after a while..., 12 Dec. 2014
Case is excellent, just get's a bit dirty after a while. But very good & solid, definitely recommended.

Tech Armor - 4-Way 360 Degree Privacy Film Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5C / 5S / 5 / SE [1-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant screen protector, 29 April 2014
Gives my iPhone a stealthy-matte finish, protects the screen massively and also doesn't allow anyone to view easily what I see on my phone. Really convenient as I travel a lot! Highly recommended product!

WNK3783 Right Hunger for Pioneer HDJ 1000
WNK3783 Right Hunger for Pioneer HDJ 1000

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 April 2014
Just what I was looking for to bring back to life my HDJ-1000s! Excellent product! I highly recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2