Profile for Gabi > Reviews

Gabi

Omnitex Small Blue Powder Free Nitrile Gloves - Pack of 200
Omnitex Small Blue Powder Free Nitrile Gloves - Pack of 200
Offered by Max Medsurge

5.0 out of 5 stars I use them to paint and I'm perfectly satisfied. Have ordered again, 27 April 2017
thin but durable. I use them to paint and I'm perfectly satisfied. Have ordered again.

Brabantia "Raspberry" Ironing Board with Silicone Heat Pad, Metal, Multi-Colour, Size D
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 27 April 2017
Very satisfied. It's definitely solid beyond belief and just perfect for the job. I also love the floral design of the cover and the dark pink legs. A very nice object, it will make ironing less of a chore and more of a pleasure.

Nourkrin Woman Value Pack 180 Tablets,Shampoo and Conditioner
Nourkrin Woman Value Pack 180 Tablets,Shampoo and Conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 31 Jan. 2014
I think the pills started to work after the first 10 days and the hair loss has minimised quite considerably after one month. However, I also started to get rid of stress in my life, which probably also helped. I was happy with the package which arrived on time.

PINA (WIM WENDERS)
PINA (WIM WENDERS)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: PINA (WIM WENDERS) (Audio CD)
I watched the documentary and fell in love with it, especially the music, so I ordered this to put me into that mood again. I am still listening to it.

The Voice
The Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars great voice!, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Voice (Audio CD)
Good value for money in that you get a beautiful voice and lots of it, as there are many hours of listening. I gave this to my parents who love classical music but did not hear of Philippe Jaroussky. They were amazed.

HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Brown by Maikai
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Brown by Maikai

4.0 out of 5 stars very good case, 21 Sept. 2013
I really like this and it fits the description. My only slight disappointment is that the brown looked better on the picture than in reality, which is a very flat colour. I will order another one soon as I find this very good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 21 Sept. 2013
Having not owned any football boots before I think these are beautiful and comfortable - my 13 year old son is happy with these

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 22 July 2013
So happy it works! I had purchased a couple of expensive "Broadway" toilets 12 years ago from Bathstore.com in London and one of the flush buttons broke - since these things are made of plastic. I went back to Bathstore but they no longer dealt with that particular distributor and were unable to help, until I turned to Amazon and did my own research. When I saw this product I could not tell whether it would fit or not since no dimensions were indicated, however the shape was the same and one reviewer wrote that they used this push button to replace an old one from 10 years ago, so I took a gamble. Great was my surprise when I tried it and it fit perfectly! And the price is quite low, so I'm happy. Delivery was also prompt. Great service, thanks!