Profile for Carolesf > Reviews

Content by Carolesf

Carolesf "Carolesf" (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gin Rummy Deluxe
Gin Rummy Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive!, 19 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Gin Rummy Deluxe (App)
I like this game , no adds, which is a bonus. You don't have to concentrate too hard , it helps me to relax.

Simple Word Search
Simple Word Search

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive!, 1 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Simple Word Search (App)
I first started playing this to sharpen my senses. It is very enjoiytable and addictive, highly recommended.

Simple Solitaire
Simple Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive!, 10 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Simple Solitaire (App)
I downloaded this game just for fun and it is brilliant! Highly recommended and very addictive

Fight Another Day
Fight Another Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Furst class, 11 July 2016
This review is from: Fight Another Day (Audio CD)
Excellent album for their comeback

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 3 Mar. 2016
I bought this disc after the Outlook Home & Business got wiped from my PC. I didn't have the product code so couldn't re install it even though I had the disc. Found this on Amazon so decided to give it a try, as it didn't "break the bank ". I'm very happy with it - does what it says, I can open my existing Word and Excel documents and create Word type docs. Saved me spending £100 odd on a new Outlook disc/product code!

Iams Cat Food ProActive Health Mature and Senior Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken, 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats have had Iams for several years now and ..., 3 Mar. 2016
My cats have had Iams for several years now and this one for senior cats has their approval. They will be 8 years old in May, so when I was getting low on their obesity one I decided to try this. No complaints at all from either of them!

Lintbells YuMEGA Cat Skin & Coat Supplement (50ml)
Lintbells YuMEGA Cat Skin & Coat Supplement (50ml)
Offered by SPonlineUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - does what it says, 3 Mar. 2016
I have 2 female cats, sisters and one had a great coat and one didn't. Since giving them Yumega oil, my cat with the dry coat has improved enormously. She also used to have scurfy skin and this has almost gone too. Although I have been using this product for over a year now, I noticed an improvement after the first bottle so have continued with it. They both love it and lap it up straight away!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made quality unit, 27 Oct. 2015
I ordered this slim oak unit to go alongside our large oak dresser in the dining room and they match perfectly. Wanted the unit to store computer bits and pieces and to put a telephone on and it is perfect for this. We have quite a few pieces of oak furniture and I am impressed with the quality of this unit. Very quick delivery too!

Dreamworld
Dreamworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dreamworld (Audio CD)
Great prompt service, would use again. CD as described, no problems at all. Most sellers of this CD were in the USA, so took advantage of the availability from this UK seller.

Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liner 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 10 Feb. 2015
A good product at a reasonable price. Well done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3