Profile for Roger Massey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sound City - Real To Reel
Sound City - Real To Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars FantasticFantastic, 9 Sept. 2014
Buy this and the film. The film is fantastic, the soundtrack is fantastic, put them together and they are fantasticfantastic.

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - Original Soundtrack
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - Original Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff., 9 Sept. 2014
Buy this if you like music.

Buy this if you like life.

Buy this if you have a pulse.

Loud, brash, and funny. The soundtrack is exactly as the film.

Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and Razor Blades x 12
Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and Razor Blades x 12

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a cheap bulk buy, 9 Sept. 2014
I have used the various iterations of Gillette razors over the years. The Fusion provides a great shave, and the price with the extra blades is very reasonable.

I find that the weight of this razor is perfect for me - I have giant hands.

Zyliss Hand Held Slicer with Adjustable Blades and Julienne Slicer
Zyliss Hand Held Slicer with Adjustable Blades and Julienne Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 9 Sept. 2014
I use this several times a week and, despite a few cut fingers in the first few weeks, have found it perfect. The weight allows it to feel solid, and with a quality feel.

The julienne function in a little ambitious, but if you want to shred stuff it is great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful cover, 9 Sept. 2014
I have bought expensive, specific covers before and found them better. However, I live in London and people steal them! While this is not as fitted as I would like it has meant that it hasn't been stolen yet.

Paper Mate Flexgrip Ultra Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point - Pack of 12, Blue Ink

1.0 out of 5 stars Uased to be fantastic, now rubbish, 9 Sept. 2014
Either Papre Mate have changed the pens or this seller is selling something different. I bought these pens 18 months ago and thought they were great. I have now re-ordered them and they are not the same. These feel of poor quality. The casing is a different colour to the pictures, much of the logo is missing or overwritten, and the overall quality has changed for the worse.

I have sent back two boxes now and will be looking for an alternative.

This is the review wrote 18 months ago:

I love these pens. They are really comfortable to use (I have giant hands and find that a lot of pens are uncomfortable). They last for ages, and the colour is a very nice tone.

The only problem I have found is that people you lend a pen to want to keep it.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 9 Sept. 2014
This is good for the price, but does feel a little cheap. It washes well, and is still very comfortable after some months.

DP Dye Salt - 500g
DP Dye Salt - 500g
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's salt - but good salt, 9 Sept. 2014
I'm not sure if this is any different to regular table salt, but combined with the dye, it would wonderfully. I now have different coloured stuff!

120cm Round Oval Shoelaces Shoes Trainers Sneakers Cords Laces Bootlaces
120cm Round Oval Shoelaces Shoes Trainers Sneakers Cords Laces Bootlaces

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as you would imagine, 9 Sept. 2014
They are cheap and cheerful laces. They look very nice in my trainers.

Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Black
Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality feel for a budget mouse, 16 Jun. 2014
This is a very straight forward mouse. There is nothing complicated, and it does exactly what you hope. I have hands like shovels and it feel neat and tidy in my hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6