Profile for Mrs. Kate Tilston > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kate Tilston

Mrs. Kate Tilston "Kate68" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Confessions from the Massage Couch: A Massage Therapist's Musings on the Meaning of Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable enlightening read, 24 April 2014
Having always found massage hugely beneficial, I found this book both interesting and enjoyable. As a Life Coach, I often recommend massage to my clients so it was interesting to read the therapist's perspective. Informative without being boring, with bits to make you chuckle. A good read!

The Darling Girls
The Darling Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Darling Girls (Kindle Edition)
I was slightly dubious about the storyline when I read the reviews but once I'd started I couldn't put it down. Great read.

The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 6 Jun. 2013
I was worried this book would be just more "chic lit" but it was a wonderful moving read that transported me back to Paris. I loved it.

The Good Parents
The Good Parents

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 31 May 2013
This review is from: The Good Parents (Kindle Edition)
I found this book started well but then veered off onto the story line of the parents. I persevered through it but it was disappointing with a really weak ending

The Wedding Cake Tree
The Wedding Cake Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 May 2013
I loved this book from the very beginning. Although the storyline was very moving and at times quite heart breaking, the essence of the story was wonderfully uplifting. Great read

More Than Friends
More Than Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 May 2013
This review is from: More Than Friends (Kindle Edition)
This book kept Mr entranced from beginning to end and I'm glad I decided to read it despite some of the more negative reviews. Once again a great insight to family life.

The Language of Flowers
The Language of Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 8 May 2013
I loved every second of this book - magical story that gripped me from the beginning. Will be buying copies for various friends to enjoy.

An Absolute Deception
An Absolute Deception

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, 4 May 2013
I've read and loved all of Lesley Lokko's books but this one I found to be quite hard work. The story skipped around between times, places and people and you really had to concentrate.
I also felt that I'd missed bits of the plot & the ending left me feeling deflated. Disappointing

With All My Love
With All My Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Entrancing, 27 April 2013
This review is from: With All My Love (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from Patricia Scanlan, although it takes a few chapters to get involved, once you're in its one of those you want to read in a weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Happy Home for Broken Hearts
The Happy Home for Broken Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 21 April 2013
A gentle story that tiptoes along. Not a testing read but a good holiday book or something to just escape in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3