Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Valdec Rendalls > Reviews

Content by Valdec Rendalls

Valdec Rendalls

Page: 1 | 2
Sim Too Ready-To-Go 4K Drone Camera - Red
Sim Too Ready-To-Go 4K Drone Camera - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sim Too Drone is a great, it has Auto take off and more futures, 12 Jun. 2017
The Sim Too Drone is a great, it has Auto take off and more futures. I did rate the seller one star over delivery, but It was not there fault it was with the courier. The seller was quick to respond to my emails and I give them 5 stars as well. I would recommend the seller and the Sim Too Drone as the price is great from this seller.
Comment Comment | Permalink

EMPIRE Premium Clear Screen Protector for LG Spirit 4G MS870 (Pack of 2)
EMPIRE Premium Clear Screen Protector for LG Spirit 4G MS870 (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars just got screen protector for my LG Spirit 4G, ..., 9 Mar. 2016
just got screen protector for my LG Spirit 4G, these screen protectors do not fit the LG Spirit 4G as the cut outs at the top do not line up with the earpiece or camera lens. on the pack it says for LG Spirit 4G so can only assume that the wrong Item was in my pack, cant send them back as I have used them.

The Longest Day
The Longest Day
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well this film The Longest Day is a good old War Film with some good stars, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Longest Day (Amazon Video)
Well this film The Longest Day is a good old War Film with some good stars, the film is about D-Day and has a lot of action in it. They don't make war films like this any more. I would recommend this film.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fire TV Stick works like a dream, 30 April 2015
The Fire TV Stick works like a dream, I had no problem seting it up, i had it conected to my main TV but my daughter now has it in her room. I have given it five stars because it worked straight out of the box, no trouble with WiFi seting up as it conected with my router wright a way. Films run smooth no buffering realy fast. I would recomend this product.

Light Armoured Vehicle ~ Modern USMC ~ 1:18 Scale Pre-built Model
Light Armoured Vehicle ~ Modern USMC ~ 1:18 Scale Pre-built Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
This light armoured vehicle 1-18 scale model has some great detail and is well made.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Cover, Fyy® Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, I would recommend this, 14 Nov. 2014
fits phone, good quality,I would recommend this product

Swees® Samsung Galaxy S5 Slim Armor Hard Case Cover With Free Screen Protector (blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this product, 14 Nov. 2014
Well made, fits my phone, I would recommend this product.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement Pack 2X 2800mAh Batteries With NFC + US/UK/EU Compatible USB Wall Charger - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Battery Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life (Compatible With All US And International Samsung Galaxy S5 Versions) 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, charges batteries fast and the best part ..., 14 Nov. 2014
Good product, charges batteries fast and the best part is you get 2 batteries with this charger. I would recommend this product.

SAS Black Ops [DVD]
SAS Black Ops [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nigel Woodings
Offered by Helen's Goodies

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is advertised on packaging, 23 April 2014
This review is from: SAS Black Ops [DVD] (DVD)
THIS FILM IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH AND THE PICTURE ON FRONT COVER AND BACK COVER DO NOT APPEAR ANY WHERE IN THE FILM, I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO BUY IT, THE ACTORS OR SHOULD I SAY AMATURS SHOULD GO BACK TO DRAMA SCHOOL. AMAZON SHOULD CHECK THIS FILM OUT, I HAVE WAISTED £8 on it.

The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate [3D Blu-ray]
The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate [3D Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jet Li
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FILM, 18 Mar. 2013
The film is great and the 3d is even better, good story line and a well made film with extras as well.

Page: 1 | 2