Profile for D-Dom > Reviews

D-Dom (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Samson SAGOMIC Go Mic Clip On USB Microphone - White
Samson SAGOMIC Go Mic Clip On USB Microphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's fantastic. PC recognised it straight away (Windows 10), 14 Mar. 2017
For the price it's fantastic. PC recognised it straight away (Windows 10). If you're not into spending 10x for a broadcast quality mic then this is a good choice.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 Radio Transfer, PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 4 Ways
Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 Radio Transfer, PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 4 Ways

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking mouse, 14 Mar. 2017
Well made, great looking mouse. Works just as you'd expect.

Cubot Dinosaur Smartphone 4G-LTE MT6735A Quad Core Unlocked Dual Sim Phone 5.5 Inch HD Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS 3GB RAM Dual Camera WIFI GPS Bluetooth-Gold[cubot official]
Offered by CubotDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I then fixed the s4 but the cubot is so good never went back to it, 14 Mar. 2017
Replaced my galaxy s4. I then fixed the s4 but the cubot is so good never went back to it. Battery life is the best I've ever seen in any phone. Price is unbeatable. One particular nice surprise about the cubot is it came with a silicon case, while most companies see a case as something to rip you off with. This phone proves the days of having to spend a fortune to get a great phone are well and truly over.

Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2017
Good price. Great product. Top marks to the seller.

Samsung 32 GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter (Standard Packaging) - Orange/White
Offered by City_of_memory15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Good card, 11 Dec. 2016
What's to say about an SD card. Works well and is 32 meg and hasn't failed. Great price. Good card.

Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing sequel to a much better game, 11 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Watch Dogs 2 (PS4) (Video Game)
I don't remember getting frustrated (except for the driving) with the first watch dogs, and I enjoyed it, but I found pretty much everything about WD2 frustrating and annoying. I had to replay many of the missions over and over due to trying to play stealth and getting spotted ALL the time, and I usually like stealth games like splinter cell. Then I realised just shoot EVERYONE with the sleep gun, it's easier, but unsatisfying. AI was dumb AND annoying. Gadgets were non-existent.

The puzzles were boring, frustrating and and no fun to complete, if I could actually find where they were or what I was supposed to do with them.

I finally gave up after I realised I'd played the game for something like 6 hours and was still not even close to being able to afford the copter gadget. Great idea Ubisoft - make sure the fun gadget to use in the game isn't available for most of the game.

I finished WD. I won't be finishing WD2. A very disappointing sequel to a much better game.

aLLreLi 4K Ultra HD 3 Port HDMI Splitter w/ Remote (Support 3D, 4K@30Hz)
aLLreLi 4K Ultra HD 3 Port HDMI Splitter w/ Remote (Support 3D, 4K@30Hz)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 10 Feb. 2016
Fixed all the problems I was having with a cheaper splitter. Great product.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Suckered! (and what there is isn't that good), 25 July 2014
MGS V doesn't do anything very well, and contrary to what many are saying, is an average looking next-gen game. It certainly isn't close to matching the much better modeling and animation of Infamous 2nd son. Animation in MGS V is leaden and lifeless.

As a game it fails as both a stealth game and an action game, mainly because of the bad AI.

Example 1: I was being shot at and taking cover in a tower after killing a couple of guards. After a minute the guards stopped attacking me and somehow forgot were I was despite being - up a tower! and started searching elsehwere in the base.

Example : I was hold up in a room covering the door. One at a time, The AI toddled in through the door, despite the fact I was mowing down every single one of them as they walked into the room. I haven't seen this kind of ropey AI for 20 years.

The fact that this game lacks content and wants to charge for what is so obviously a demo of the upcoming 2015 MGS game should have been enough to put most people off paying for it, but fanboys will be fanboys, justifying the unjustifyible.

I hope this is a one off and publishers don't think they can get away with this kind of thing again, but I fear they have learnt their lesson and this is the future. Forever looking to nickel and dime the customer.

In conclusion, what there is to see here, it's an average game, not terrible but not paricularly good. If you think otherwise you need to take off the rose tinted nostalgia specs. This franchise has gone well past its sell by date.

iPhone 6S Case, TeckNet Grip Extreme Protective Cover With Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back For Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2014
It feels great and fits perfectly, and comes at a good price. What more can I say. If you want a black well fitted case to protect your phone then you can't go wrong.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4)
Offered by Shop4World

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone put this thing out of it's misery, 13 Jun. 2014
This game feels so tired, I do wonder if the devs didn't put out something this stale and lacklustre in an attempt to kill off the franchise.

Single player campaign starts off pretty good, but very quickly turns into the same old familiar routine stuff we've seen a zillion times before. The only so called innovation used to sell the game = a dog. Says it all.

Multiplayer: I couldn't muster the enthusiasm to play too many of the maps but the one's I did play were uninspired, flat, and boring. The only praise I can give it is it did look, feel and play better than the worst mulitplayer COD of all time, MW3. But that is feight praise.

Multiplayer COD:MW was original, innovative, exciting, made with a passion and love for making games, and streets ahead of anything out at the time. This is just another production line, pale immitation of that game, a badly made map pack pretending to be something new so it can get away with charging the cost of a full priced game.

The COD games are just about the most exhausted gaming franchise around today. I would dearly love someone to come along and inject some life into it, but while people continue to shell out good money every year, it will continue to die a slow and dreary death.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6