Profile for I. J. Wright > Reviews

Content by I. J. Wright

I. J. Wright (Shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Rink Drink Espresso / Short Coffee Glasses - Gift Box Of 6 Glasses - 65ml
Rink Drink Espresso / Short Coffee Glasses - Gift Box Of 6 Glasses - 65ml
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are just perfect for a morning Espresso, 18 May 2017
These are just perfect for a morning Espresso. Great value and a lovely simplicity, they just do the job.

My only concern was whether the glass would get too hot to hold and there was no problems on that front so am delighted all round.

Jeep Backpack Rucksack Hand Luggage Size Cabin Flight Bag 576G (Black/Grey/Red)
Jeep Backpack Rucksack Hand Luggage Size Cabin Flight Bag 576G (Black/Grey/Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 6 May 2016
Pleased these are still available as have had mine for 4 years now with no problems and I use it everyday for work.

It is not a rucksack you would want to walk miles up a mountain with especially if full as it would be quite deep but for buzzing around cities between hotels and the like it is a brilliant piece of kit

Samsung 3 TB D3 Station USB 3.0/2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 3 TB D3 Station USB 3.0/2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Offered by SEDIVA UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but some issues, 16 Oct. 2013
Seems to work fine as a drag and drop drive but having problems with the onboard software.

It loads ok, then I do the necessary restart and I get pulsing all over the screen, pages flash, photos flash and the computer is if not unusable then very difficult to concentrate on. I suspect a clashing issue with my Samsung monitor software is causing it but obviously not sure.

The most worrying things was that when I initially installed it I had no idea what the problem was and had to system restore. It was only when I came to try and put something on the hard drive today that I realised what the problem was and this is because I had to reinstall the software as it had lost all its settings (and data) somehow.

Between Dog And Wolf
Between Dog And Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the top, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Between Dog And Wolf (Audio CD)
Previous to receiving the album I did not know what to expect, knowing it was going to be a different sound.

March in September gave a hint of what was to come but still it was only a hint.

When it turned up I loved it on first listen, there was so much to take in but that is the wonderful thing about a good album, I don't want something I can digest, suck the marrow out of and discard in a few weeks, I want something a little more permanent.

I knew straightaway however that is was a record to savour, enjoy and understand.

5 days later and I still feel I am only just beginning to unlock it but the drums, melodies and lyrics are osmosing into my brain.

This has leapt straight into my top 3 NMA albums of all time and looks destined to hit the top very soon, to say it is a rich tapestry of an album that sparks with ideas is a useless description but the best I can do at present.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2013 12:43 AM BST

Mudhoney - I'm Now: The Story of Mudhoney [DVD]
Mudhoney - I'm Now: The Story of Mudhoney [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Short / Adam Pease

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of one of my all time favourite bands., 23 Mar. 2013
One of the most enjoyable 100 minutes I have spent watching a documentary. The band themselves are funny, articulate and passionate about their jobs and tell the story with a great deal of humour and insight. If you like Mudhoney a must, if you like band documentaries also a must as their story is very different from most.

Joby Gorillapod Micro 250 Folding Tripod - Black/Blue
Joby Gorillapod Micro 250 Folding Tripod - Black/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable bit of kit., 18 Mar. 2013
It is tiny, probably no more than 5 cm long when closed and yet the support it gives is excellent. I have used it in the middle of rivers whilst balanced on stones and have enough confidence in it that I don't worry whether my G12 will get wet.

Wall Mirror- RECTANGLE 20cm Acrylic Mirror * NO drilling needed *
Wall Mirror- RECTANGLE 20cm Acrylic Mirror * NO drilling needed *
Offered by Mirrors-Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 18 Mar. 2013
One of those items you wonder about ordering and whether it will work. It does and is excellent.

I wanted a small mirror for shaving in the shower and have attached this onto tiles and it works beautifully, it only took a couple of minutes

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Mar. 2013
It goes in the back of the phone and that is it, as someone who takes a lot of photographs and has a fair amount of music it is very useful

A Pictorial Guide to the Mountains of Snowdonia 4: The Southern Peaks (Pictorial Guide Volume 4)
by John Gillham

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspitrational, 18 Mar. 2013
Wonderfully detailed, intelligently written and lovingly detailed with pencil and photograph.and lovingly detailed with pencil and photograph. A book to consume and enjoy as well as to take out onto the mountains

A Pictorial Guide to the Mountains of Snowdonia 2: The Western Peaks (Pictorial Guide Volume 2)
by John Gillham

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 18 Mar. 2013
Wonderfully detailed, intelligently written and lovingly detailed with pencil and photograph. A book to consume and enjoy as well as to take out onto the mountains

Page: 1 | 2