Profile for Mrs. I. R. Purtill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. I. R. Purtill

Mrs. I. R. Purtill "e" (England, Uk)

My Chinese Coach (Nintendo DS)
My Chinese Coach (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning - better than books!, 22 Mar. 2009
I have had this for a day and having known no chinese before I am learning so much. The good feature on learning is that it pronounces everything clearly (though you must have headphones) and teaches you how to write it. Just a really great learning tool. Better than books by far!

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [DVD]
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [DVD]
Dvd ~ Georgia Groome
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [2008], 28 Dec. 2008
Angus thongs and perfect snogging is slightly spoilt by it's title. I know this is quite a minor bug but I know someone who wasn't allowed to see it because of the title. Overall this is a heartwarming chick flick that is very very funny and perfect for girls 12 - 16. Fab! Five star! I love angus!

Now That's What I Call Music! 71
Now That's What I Call Music! 71
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Now 71 best NOW ever, 9 Nov. 2008
According to the track list, Katy Perry has two songs on the same disk. She is very lucky! The track list includes all my favorite songs. I know what will be at the top of the next one though... X factor hero. Oh well I can wait. The promise and Tattoo are my favorite songs of the moment. A really nice song selection. 5 star. :)

Doctor Who - Forever Autumn (New Series Adventure 16)
Doctor Who - Forever Autumn (New Series Adventure 16)
by Mark Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Sept. 2008
This is a fantastic book
I loved reading it. It is very easy to read with not a lot of complicated characters swirling the book around. Excellent. 5 star.