Profile for M. Rogers > Reviews

Content by M. Rogers

M. Rogers "mantatee" (Lancashire, UK)

Max Ball - Infant Toilet Training Balls
Max Ball - Infant Toilet Training Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST HAVE for little boys, 18 July 2010
This is the most innovative product I have found for my children. I have 3 boys - I originally bought them when potty training was well overdue for my second child. He did it the day I put one in the toilet. Basically its a coloured ping pong ball with a face (made from hygenic plastic) The trick is to try and aim at 'Max' when weeing! He went every hour the first week to 'visit max'. Worked a treat! Have currently bought them for the next round of potty training - but the older ones still aim for them too - which means less mess. Excellent. I would recommend these for any child learning to use the toilet, even visiting little girls have a go!

Dinosoles Child X 10 T-Rex Tan din-sho-0043 12 Child UK
Dinosoles Child X 10 T-Rex Tan din-sho-0043 12 Child UK
Offered by SkateHut

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for little dinobuddy boys, 6 May 2010
I got these for my 5 year old son. They are perfect for an adventurous little boy. Rarely are boys shoes so interesting (compared to girls) they look fabulous on, however, I did have to return them - Though we ordered the correct size and checked the measurement, they were a little on the small side. Maybe because of the design, maybe the padding. Highly recommended product. We will be buying these again. Just be careful to allow a little extra in that sizing.
Oh, and Amazons return system - very quick and efficient - thank you.

Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops

5.0 out of 5 stars another cracking game by Orchard, 17 Mar. 2009
In this game, players have to collect groceries from the shops whilst selling their own produce. It teaches money handling skills, counting and role-play. I find my 6 year old is very good at this game and my 4 year old can play it but needs help with the payments. It is very good quality as expected from Orchard and the children even play shops with it when we have finished and make their own games up. It is very interesting and will take about 20 minutes or so to play so not great for younger children with smaller attention spans. All in all, a fab game and well worth the money.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational toy, 17 Mar. 2009
A fun counting game by the well respected Orchard Toys, that helps pre-schoolers with their number work. Firstly you collect cards by throwing the dice, then when they have all been taken, you turn them over and count how many ladybirds you have each! A very simple game but lots of fun and older ones can join in too without being bored. This game takes about 10 minutes max to play so is ideal for the attention span of a pre-school child. I would heartily recommend this game. We play it every evening.