Profile for Dr R. Sachdev > Reviews

Content by Dr R. Sachdev

Dr R. Sachdev (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
New iPad Pro 10.5 case, i-Blason Scratch Resistant Clear Hybrid Cover Case [Compatible with Offical Apple iPad Pro Smart Keyboard] (Clear/Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, and great customer service. Just needs a bit of DIY., 3 July 2017
This is a good case. There aren't many available currently that accommodate the Smart Keyboard. And, yes, this one doesn't out of the box. But snip a little bit off the rubberised margins and it works perfectly! And as a bonus, i-Blason has promised to send a resized replacement in a couple of weeks, so this case should tide me over until the new one arrives. At least I can take the iPad out now without fear of damage.

Huawei P10 Plus Screen Protector, Full Coverage,9H High Definition Tempered Glass,Anti-Bubble,2.5D Round Edge (White)
Offered by AModern

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a review of the product, not the service., 18 May 2017
The service was excellent! Quickly delivered, well packed, etc. However, I would warn everyone against using this item. It does not adhere to your phone's screen like traditional screen protectors. There's some sort of adhesive on it, and, once applied, makes it almost impossible to remove! Trust me, it took me and a member of Huawei's customer support almost an hour to remove it, and it had to be peeled bit by bit, as it kept breaking. Nightmare!

Swype Keyboard
Swype Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Swype Keyboard (App)
Best KB out there

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2): Celebratory Edition
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2): Celebratory Edition
by J.K. Rowling
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 6 Feb. 2013
I love the book I loved the part when malfoy joins the slytherin quidditch team it was so funny. Really good book for kids like me.

prem age 8

George's Secret Key to the Universe
George's Secret Key to the Universe
by Christophe Galfard

5.0 out of 5 stars George's secret key to the universe reveiw, 17 May 2012
It is great!It is amazing! The story and the facts rules! And i loved it. Overall it is super.
Premjyot, age 8.

No Contacts? No Problem! How to Pitch and Sell Your Freelance Feature Writing (Professional Media Practice)
by Catherine Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars For every excited new freelancer, 6 Mar. 2010
This is the book for every excited new freelancer. It breaks down all the essentials into easy to digest information while leaving all the unnecessary jargon out, that other books bore us with.

If you've been writing for awhile and have lost the enthusiasm or feel like packing it all in, then let this book ignite your passion and talk you through getting commissions from big paying markets.

Valuable tips, examples and case studies, and even an online resource of markets eager to hear from freelancers, make this book 'No contacts? No problem! How to pitch and sell your freelance feature writing' an excellent resource for anyone interested in seeing their name in print.

I worked on 3 different proposals while reading this book and have many more ideas I'm excited to work on.

I've read many different books on starting and succeeding as a freelancer, and this book now sits proudly on top of my list.

Good To Be Bad (Limited Edition Box) (2CD)
Good To Be Bad (Limited Edition Box) (2CD)
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitesnake never sounded so good!, 28 April 2008
I am probably one of the 2 people in the world who didn't know that Whitesnake was releasing a new album. Imagine my surprise when I was browsing through a high street record store and discovered this album sitting on the "new releases" shelf. What? Whitesnake are back? So, without any preconceptions, I bought the album and played it on my car stereo...

I was blown away! This is metal as I've always remembered it. Crunching riffs, soaring vocals, and passionate lyrics. As one other reviewer says, the opening riff to "Can You Hear The Wind Blow" is truly mind-blowing. I can't get enough of this album, and have been listening to it non-stop since I bought it. An essential purchase, and my album of the year.

Archos Gmini XS 202s 20GB MP3 Player
Archos Gmini XS 202s 20GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy the 202 when the 204 is out?, 6 Jun. 2007
I'm surprised that people are still buying the 202 (and that Amazon is still selling it for such a high price). The Archos 204 has been out for a while now. It is the same size, has the same capacity, but features a colour screen, the ability to store and display pictures, the ability to browse tracks while listening to a song, has a much longer battery life of 20 hours, and it does not hang when you disconnect it from the PC. When I started looking for a really portable player with a large capacity, I had initially come across the 202 on Amazon, but, as I always like to do, I visited the manufacturers website first to see if any newer products were in the pipeline. You'd be surprised how many items are being sold by online stores, that have already been discontinued by the manufacturers, meaning no future support for the product! Anyway, the Archos website features the NEW 204, and had a special deal where you could order the 204, with a carrying case and travel charger for 199 euros! Now that's a bargain, and the 204 is absolutely superb! Great sound, extremely portable, long battery life, easy media transfer via WMP11, displays pictures and album art, easy user interface, and reasonably priced. Now that deserves 5 stars!!

The Madness of Modern Families
The Madness of Modern Families
by Annie Ashworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 20 May 2007
This is one of the most entertaining books I've ever read on the topic of parenting. I recognised myself in some of the scenarios in the book and it also gave great insight into what teachers think of mad modern parents.

If you enjoyed the series on BBC, then this book is definately worth a read.

Goddess: Be the Woman You Want to be (Infinite Ideas)
Goddess: Be the Woman You Want to be (Infinite Ideas)
by Elisabeth Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars For All Women, 15 Jan. 2007
This title says it all. This book gives you quick and useable tips to improve and come out on top in every aspect of your life.

One tip alone helped me accomplish something that I had been putting off for so long, and I now have found purpose, made more money and actually look forward to waking up each morning.

Whether its making an impression, entertaining, accomplishing more or simplifying your life as a woman, partner or parent, this book has some useful tip for you.

It should be a bedside book for every woman. You don't have to read it from front to back, but pick out the items that are useful to you at your point in life.

It's going to be a companion for a number of years to come.

Page: 1 | 2