Profile for dianeg > Reviews

Content by dianeg

dianeg

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The item is delicate and I think very beautiful. The pattern is slightly different to that in ..., 26 Nov. 2013
The item is delicate and I think very beautiful. The pattern is slightly different to that in the photo, but just as fine. The detachable 'chain' has three black beads or there is an optional extra of a black tassel. I'm very pleased with the quality.

Globalisation, Democracy And Terrorism
Globalisation, Democracy And Terrorism
by Eric Hobsbawm

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to read, 20 Sept. 2013
I have 3 of Hobsbawm books and all are about 3 times the size of this one. This was a fascinating analysis of the Issues in the title.

4.0 out of 5 stars pro-biotics, 20 Sept. 2013
I believe in pro-biotics, although some make dubious claims about the amount of 'live' cultures in them. I used these when my usual were finished. A little hard to distinguish the effects, but I had no reduction in effect.

Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Offered by Xylitol Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars healthier option, 20 Aug. 2013
I have been buying Xylitol sweets and gum by post, after reading about its benefits. Now that I can access the sweetener, I am very pleased with it and use it on 'diet' days, instead of honey.

Reebok Gymball with DVD  Champagne - 65 cm
Reebok Gymball with DVD Champagne - 65 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 20 July 2013
I tried to estimate the right size and got it wrong. It was too big. I struggled with it a few times and gave up. It also looked massive in the room. Too big to store out of sight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aches and pains, 20 July 2013
This is very neat and a useful item to add to the armoury of solutions I have for aches and pains

Rama: The Omnibus: The Complete Rama Omnibus
Rama: The Omnibus: The Complete Rama Omnibus
by Arthur C. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy to hold, 20 July 2013
This is the first A C Clarke book I've read. Thoroughly enjoyed it, but I won't buy an 'Omnibus' again, as it's too heavy to hold and keep reading.

3 Beauty Dream Bras Black, White and Nude - size Medium
3 Beauty Dream Bras Black, White and Nude - size Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars but not for me, 20 July 2013
These bras didn't provide the uplift I wished and they bunched under the bust and round the back. ( maybe I need to lose weight )

Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40698 Steam Iron Ceramic Soleplate 2000 Watt - Black/Plum
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Who likes ironing ?, 20 July 2013
It's a necessary chore and I don't like any chores. Given that some articles have to be ironed, this product is light, attractive and does what it is meant to do. ( wish it could do it on its own though )

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 20 July 2013
Having dieted for about 40 years and obviously having tried several types of diet, I find this effective AND so easy to follow. I started after reading a newspaper article, but found the book helpful about Fast Days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3