Profile for Mark > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Essential Mixes
Essential Mixes

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb classics and good remixes, 22 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Essential Mixes (Audio CD)
Just recieved the album the other day and I have had it on a few times now and it is quite good! Avril has some very good songs and on this album there are live, classics and remixes and the live and the remixes sound very good and different. Would recommend this album if you are a fan of her. Maybe could have added a few more songs on the album but top marks over all

LEGO Indiana Jones (PS3)
LEGO Indiana Jones (PS3)
Offered by Solutions by James

4.0 out of 5 stars great game with lego!, 10 Feb. 2009
I bought this game a couple of weeks ago just for when my girlfriend is around as she loves games like this and I got to admit it is a very good game. The gameplay is very good and easy to control. There are many different characters in the game and as me and my g/f are using co op mode she controls loads of different characters during the game and these characters can be used for certain tasks throughout the game, but it is very good when working as a team together and battling against your enemies. The pace of the game is good and the graphics look quite impressive too. Its not a hard game to be honest but there are laods to do throughout the game and laodso f characters to unlock and treasure to find etc. Really good fun and a bargin at the price!

FIFA 09 (PS3)
FIFA 09 (PS3)
Offered by Boomedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 09, 9 Jan. 2009
This review is from: FIFA 09 (PS3) (Video Game)
I am not going to give a long review about this game but just a short straight to the point review. I like Fifa and PES but last two years for me its been Fifa. This game is fun, the pace is quite good, not too slow or too fast, feels realistic and looks realistic, commentry is decent and has great graphics and for me it feels smoother and really good to play. The controls are easy and doesn't take long to get use to. Heard some people say that this game is far to easy but I think it is just spot on, I really have had alot of fun on this years fifa and the online mode is fantastic! Be interesting to see what happens later on this year with fifa and pes but for me fifa 09 wins yet again.

Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3)
Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars NFS:Undercover, 9 Jan. 2009
I have had this game since xmas day and I do enjoy playing on it! It started off slow I felt compared to the other NFS games I have owned and played, but I think that was just the type of car you start off with as now I have a different car and its quite fast and challanging! The graphics are spot on, really nice and there is loads to do, as in all need for speed games, different challenges and races etc and of course there are quite a few cars and parts to unlock to upgrade your car, but I have had no problems with this game and compared to the other NFS games, in my opinion it is one of the best, maybe NFS:underground 2 and Wanted are just a little better but this one is by no means a bad game, it is still a good fun game to play!

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero!, 9 Jan. 2009
I bought this game the other day after playing my brothers version on the Nintendo Wii, which was extremely fun. I never thought about buying any of these games before till I had a go on my brothers. I am glad I did buy it now as I have had so much fun on it! There are loads of songs on the game, which I mostly like, and you can unlock aload more. The game is easy to get used to but it is quite a challenge to go on to the harder difficulty levels, well for me it is, but then again thats what makes it fun! It is so addictive that I am on it for hours. I have not tried the online mode yet but I will sometime, but I have heard it is quite fun also. The graphics of the game is really good and the tutorials to help you learn moves are done quite well! You can also create your own rocker and own logo which is quite cool, but if you want a game for aload of fun and you like rock music etc, then get this, its just awesome!

Formula One Championship Edition (PS3)
Formula One Championship Edition (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars FORMULA ONE, 11 July 2008
I got this game as I am a big fan of F1 and to be honest, i was just gonig to wait for the new one out next year, but thought why not try this as I saw it for sale for £10. Glad I did, it is a very good entertaining racing game. Obviously the game is of the 2006 season so it does not have updated teams, drivers and new rule changes etc, but with what it does have is still good enough. To me I think the controls are spot on, and you do get used to them after a few goes. The graphics are stunning and the cars and tracks look so beautiful! Gameplay is smooth and the sound is nice and smooth too. There are loads of options in this game from quick race, to time trial, to grand prix weekend, to season and carer mode to online play, and then you get the options of tweaking your car and setting the difficulty level and wheather you want to have help text, aids, crash on or off and laods more, but just to make a quick point on the help aids, I thought they were very helpful and a good thing to maybe have on first few races.
I give it 4 out of 5 overall, the reason 4 is due to the lack of commentary and the create a racer is not brilliant at all, but the game is worth gettin before the 2009 one is out next year from a different developer.

Sony Playstation 3 Console (40GB Version)
Sony Playstation 3 Console (40GB Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars great console!, 2 July 2008
Ive had my PS3 a while now and I've decided to do a review for it. Now I've owned the 360 for a few months before deciding to let my brother buy it off me so I could get a PS3 and I also own a Wii. I must say that all three consoles are superbly built and designed and have great games on offer. I love both my WII and PS3 and I have great fun on both machines. The PS3 is obviously for more serious gaming, where as the Wii is for fun (although there are several serious games for it which I do own), but I enjoy both. The PS3 I thought was and is still a bit pricey but nevertheless I am happy with what I have got. It's a big console but a nice smooth looking console that offers some great options. Graphics that it produces are absolutely beautiful (depending on the game publishers), the controls, although still practically the same looking from the PS1/PS2 era, they are still great to use and now comes wireless with motion sensors, which I like. There are USB ports on the console although a couple have been took off on the 40GB console compared to the 60Gb console and you can hook up to the internet via the console, which I have done. The games online that I have are great and you can also download games/demos and other content via the network.
The consoel also plays blue ray dvd's, which I have not tried as I do not own any blue ray disc's, but I am happy with the PS3 so far, and my only negative point is what aload of people have already said, that you can't play PS2 games on it, but it is still, to me, worth a 5 out of 5!

Stop Drop And Roll!!!
Stop Drop And Roll!!!
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly done!, 23 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Stop Drop And Roll!!! (Audio CD)
This is a superb album which Green Day have released under a name that was secret but not anymore. Not only that you could tell it was them anyways, as there are some songs that are Green Day like and the fact of Billies voice gives it away.
But the songs are so different from what artists are releasing today and thats a good thing. It does sound like a little bit like rock music from the 60's but again that is a good thing. Each song is great to listen to and they are brilliantly done. Top marks for this album. I know there will be people who will not like it or be keen on it but if you have never listened to Green Day or even if you have, you got to have a listen to this.

Burn The Witch
Burn The Witch

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC SINGLE!!!, 9 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Burn The Witch (Audio CD)
Loved the Darkness, but I am gonna love these more if this single is anything to go by. Superb first single by Dan Hawkins and the guys! Just a brilliant rock song that will get you in the mood for some head banging! Awesome and I cant wait for the album! Stone Gods, as someone stated below, are here to stay!

SEGA Superstars Tennis (Wii)
SEGA Superstars Tennis (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 19 May 2008
I don't understand some of the bad reviews, this game is quite good. You can use any controller type method for this game (more game publishers should do this) and all of them feel good to use, the graphics are quite good and the amount on offer is good too and it is a fun game to play. The mini games are great and the championship and doubles are good fun too. Of course it isn't a real sim of tennis but nonetheless it is a fun tennis game. I have played the PS3 version of this too and both versions are very good in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20