Profile for Jagdish > Reviews

Content by Jagdish

Jagdish

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got what I had been looking for, 29 July 2013
It was better than what I had been using earlier and just love it in the cost put up and what I got

Genuine Samsung Stereo Handsfree Earphones With Mic For : Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, Omnia W, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Note, Omnia M, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy S I9000, Ace 2 I8160, MINI 2 S6500, S5300 Pocket, S Advance I9070, Ace Plus S7500, Galaxy Note White, Galaxy Note, Nexus I9250, Xcover S5690, Galaxy Y Pro B5510, Galaxy Y S5360, Galaxy W I8150, Galaxy S Plus I9001, Galaxy Pro B7510, Galaxy Gio S5660, Fit S5670, Ace S5830, Mini S5570, Europa I5500 - By Genuine Wholeseller - (Non Retail packaging)
Offered by Tec Uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I was expecting, 29 July 2013
Not even close to the original samsung s3 earphone...I won't recommend this retailer using the name genuine for S3 earphone as it lags way behind the original.

Indian Fairy Tales
Indian Fairy Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent collection, 15 Jan. 2013
An excellent time pass. It made me feel the usual childhood days and enjoy reading it. Would recommend to other users.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Working as intended and m happy with this product., 15 Jan. 2013
Product description is accurate and it grinds black pepper seeds and other indian spices.. compared to other options available at such a cheap price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 5:53 PM BST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This product is not what I would recommend to others as the quality is poor, 6 Dec. 2012
I had not even used it for a month and it was gone..I had complained and the service provider was very nice he sent me a replacement but again after a month the plug wire got broke. Would not recommend this product as this won't last for more than a month.

Fleece Footmuff
Fleece Footmuff
Offered by Akuababes

4.0 out of 5 stars covers my baby and got what I was looking for., 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fleece Footmuff (Baby Product)
This is good but my 2 year baby can't stretch his legs. But overall this is good compared to the offer..