Profile for I. Kjaer > Reviews

Content by I. Kjaer

I. Kjaer (Essex - UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Blo Brush - Pro Select Wet Brush Blow Out Edition - Rubberized Wet Detangle Shower Brush

3.0 out of 5 stars - but it is harder and nowhere near as easy to use, 10 Jun. 2016
my daughter had one of the normal pro brushes and I expected this to be the same,- but it is harder and nowhere near as easy to use.

This Must Be the Place
This Must Be the Place

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have read in ages, 10 Jun. 2016
One of the best books I have read in ages..... goes a little slow towards the end but by then your sympathy for the characters is so high it does not matter.... the story is interesting and varied!! Loved my first O'Farrell book!!

Stationery Island Chalk Marker W80 - 8 Brilliant Bright Colours Liquid Chalk Ink Pens - 8mm Block Nib - Wet Wipe Erase - 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee! No Quibbles
Offered by Stationery Island

5.0 out of 5 stars ... worth it as they have so so so much enjoyment.. The bigger the tip the better in ..., 26 Nov. 2015
My kids loooove these - I let them write all over the patio doors with them - bit of a mess to clean up but well worth it as they have so so so much enjoyment.. The bigger the tip the better in my opinion. Bit tricky to get the pens to work in the first place when they are brand new, but once you get the hang of pressing the tip in for a long while all is well - and then they are really good.

Antiquax 100 ml Wax, Brown
Antiquax 100 ml Wax, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for our leather chairs (recomended by a professional) ..., 11 May 2015
Bought this for our leather chairs (recomended by a professional)... it is really really works... my chairs nolonger looks scuffed!

Legero Tanaro 820, Women's Derby, Blue (Ocean 80), 6 UK (39 EU)
Legero Tanaro 820, Women's Derby, Blue (Ocean 80), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by Schuhfachmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
Lovely shoes and hope they will last a long time (seems sturdy). The navy colour is VERY dark.

Top Trumps - Deadliest Predators
Top Trumps - Deadliest Predators
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
Kids (6 and 9) love it. Wish the informations writing on each card was a bit bigger.

Hi-BagZ KIDS Bean Bag 4-Way Lounger - RED Bean Bags Outdoor Floor Cushion - 100% Water resistant Childrens Bean Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 27 Dec. 2013
This bean bag is perfect for both my kids... 5 and 8 years old - they loooove them.. got a red and a blue - colours as on pictures.. and item exactly as descriped... I sat and watched a whole film in one the other day - no problem. Kids use them to playing with more so than sitting on, but probably just while new.

UHU All Purpose Adhesive Clear Glue 33ml Tube
UHU All Purpose Adhesive Clear Glue 33ml Tube
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars ultimate all purpose glue, 3 April 2013
this does all the little jobs around the house and is perfect for all sort of crafts... always have a tube of this in the house

Maths Made Easy Ages 6-7 Key Stage 1 Beginner (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Feb. 2012
Such a good book.... beats any magazine junk you can get in shops.... My 6 year old loves it and has begged me to get the next one!

UKayed ® Turbo Twister Radio Controlled 360° Rotation Stunt Car Flips Spins & More (With Magical Lights)

2.0 out of 5 stars great fun but not sturdy enough for little ones., 3 Jan. 2012
Bought this for our 3 year old boy - and he has had great fun with this since christmas, but not very sturdy - remote already broken (although still works) and flashing lights not really flashing anymore... Wish we had bought better product in first place as I think we will just end up getting a new one next year.

Page: 1 | 2