Profile for KellyT > Reviews

Content by KellyT

KellyT

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to!, 15 Dec. 2014
Every flea treatment I have used on my cat have been unsuccessful ... Until I tried this! Now the second month in and still no sign of any fleas! Me and my cat are delighted! Also a very reasonable price too! Will definitely be buying again!!

Amblers Safety Fs55 Ladies Safety Shoe - Size 7
Amblers Safety Fs55 Ladies Safety Shoe - Size 7
Offered by Shuperb

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect safety shoe if it wasn't for the Velcro!, 15 Dec. 2014
These shoes would be absolutely perfect if it wasn't for the awful Velcro that has broke within one week of wearing to work. The shoes themself fit perfect and are super comfortable compared to many safety shoes/boots I have worn. However the Velcro often comes loose calling your foot to slip out the shoe and most recently the Velcro strip has separated from the strap meaning I can't use them until I get a new fastener for the shoe. If they perhaps fixed a popper or something else these would be the perfect shoe!

Chapter V
Chapter V

5.0 out of 5 stars An RnB must have!, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Chapter V (Audio CD)
An amazing album - as ever Trey doesn't disappoint! Some great tracks on this album - Fumble, without a woman and playin' hard are by far my favourite tracks on the album! More albums please Trey!

Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, Assorted colours, 1 pack of 25 sticks
Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, Assorted colours, 1 pack of 25 sticks
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice of colours and great texture, 6 Feb. 2013
Great texture and good quality for a decent price too. Would definitely recommend, the choice of colours are good too.

The BIID Interior Design Job Book
The BIID Interior Design Job Book
by Diana Yakeley

5.0 out of 5 stars An interior design student/junior designer must have!, 6 Feb. 2013
This book is a must for every Interior Design student out there. I was recommended by a lecturer to purchase this book and it was money well spent as I am using it to refer to one of the projects we are doing and I can also see me referring to it in practice too. A great book that is easy to read and something to always have on hand to refer to. It takes you through all the RIBA stages of work which is very helpful and explains each part to you whilst giving examples.

Kingston 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 RAM Memory For Dell Inspiron 17 1764 Laptop
Kingston 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 RAM Memory For Dell Inspiron 17 1764 Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for that extra boost, 6 Feb. 2013
My memory was too low to run my CS6 on my laptop so I purchased these as an upgrade. The part arrived really quickly and was easy enough to fit. My laptop runs more smoothly now and I can handle having several design programmes open at once which is was I wanted it for. Would definitely recommend - I just hope it stands the test of time - although I have heard that Kingston ones have a good reputation for this, hence my choice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pencil, 6 Feb. 2013
A great pencil that is easily usable and strong lead, which is due to the spring system inside. It also has a decent rubber on the end of it too, which makes a change!

Objects of Desire: Design and Society Since 1750
Objects of Desire: Design and Society Since 1750
by Adrian Forty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and just what I needed, 27 May 2012
I needed this book for an essay I was writing for uni. It was very useful and I was able to use many quotes from it. The quality of the actual book was good.

BargainUniverse® USB MINI WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE FOR LAPTOP COMPUTER PC --- by bargain universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Dubious but it works!, 19 Jan. 2012
I was a little sceptical about buying this mouse because of the mixed reviews and also because its so cheap! Despite this, however, the mouse has exceeded my expectations. The batteries that come with it are pants and literally last an hour if that so change them. I purchased a USB rechargeable battery dock (energizer) for a couple of quid and it came with two AAA's and since then the mouse has been absolutely fine so definitely recommend getting rechargeable's.

I do get that it may not be suitable for those who carry a mouse around in their laptop bag because even with the USB stick inside it it easily turns on and so drains the batteries so if you are purchasing it for that I guess it would be best to take batteries out when not using it. Other than that its brilliant.

Cheap, works perfectly and no wires!

P.s the batteries are located either side of the silver middle bit (under black cover) - instructions do not state this
P.P.S if the mouse isn't connecting with the USB press the button on the USB and then use a pen to reset the mouse with the silver button on the bottom :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 11:40 AM GMT

PrePaymania Micro USB In Car Charger for BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5, 9720, Bold 9790
Offered by Prepaymania

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, quick delivery, does what it says!, 26 Aug. 2010
This product isn't an official blackberry one so I was unsure at first but it does exactly what it should and was delivered to me fairly quickly!