Profile for Miss stubborn > Reviews

Hand Signed Thierry Henry of Arsenal Photo vs Leeds Utd - Homecoming
Hand Signed Thierry Henry of Arsenal Photo vs Leeds Utd - Homecoming
Offered by Signed Memorabilia Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Dec. 2014
Arrived on time, extremely well packaged and even got a couple of freebies! I'll have one very happy hubby on Christmas Day! Thank you!

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars So annoyed!!!, 6 Jun. 2013
I waited AGES for this book to finally get to the bottom of all Gideons problems but NO - there's another one!!!
Not only this, it really lacks the punch that are in the others, it's literally all sex and not only that, it starts/ends the same way everytime and he tells her he loves/cares/his etc literally 24/7!
I will read the next one but only because it will bug me if not - but I am notimpressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 3:19 PM BST

Beautifully Damaged
Beautifully Damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT HESITATE!!!, 25 Mar. 2013
I loved Christian Grey and Gideon Cross but this book is in a league of it's own!
So much more detail and much much better writing. Yes there is a fair amount of sex but NOTHING like the other 2 - they concentrate on that aspect, this book concentrates on the characters.
I feel in love with both leads, finally a girl that's got a bit of strength!!!
You'll enjoy this book :)

Fade into You
Fade into You

3.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fade into You (Kindle Edition)
If you have read and loved 50 shades and the crossfire series, don't bother with these.

I read all 3 books in a matter of hours and it was so predictable! You didn't get a chance to fall in love with any of the characters as there wasn't enough detail! Yes the book is speedy and you can continue to read the whole series in an evening so I can see the appeal that way if you have young kids and are just looking for a cosy evening once they've gone to bed but for me there was none of that "I will just get to the end of this chapter" and actually read 3 more...

I wasn't hooked although the actual characters have massive potential to be so much more, which is such a shame.

90Z New Womens Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress
90Z New Womens Party Lace Belt Skater Skirt Smart Dress
Price: £4.40 - £18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but very short, 6 Jun. 2012
I am a size 12 and only 5ft 3" but this dress is short!

The underneath of this dress is tiny - the lace does all the covering up!

I will keep it as it's a really nice dress but I will certainly be careful of what underwear I pick to wear with it...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 2:00 PM BST

Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 24 Feb. 2011
I bought this as I was going to the Dominican Republic - when you put it on it's a bit warm but you only need to use a little bit.

Not a single bite!!! We were right by the beach in hurricane season (and a hurricane hit!), you could see them hovering under the trees waiting to bite and they do love me...but not one, not even on my feet!

Also, do not spray it directly on your face, spray it on your hands then put it on your face lightly, doesn't hurt at all that way!

It's a little greasey but it does soak in, it doesn't leave a residue and it DOES NOT SMELL!!!

I would recommend this to anyone, brilliant product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must haves!!!, 5 Oct. 2010
These are the best jeans I have ever bought! I find jeans horrendous to buy and I can't usually find any that fit properly! I have hips but a very small waist, so often what fits my hips, leaves a bagginess round the back of the jeans and I have to wear a belt all the time.

These jeans however, are perfect! They fit in ALL areas, and at 5ft3/4ish, the long length ones are a perfect fit with 3/4inch heels! They are also very flattering with higher up pockets which make my bum look flatter, and are shaped out from the knee making my legs look longer, exactly what I needed and have been looking for for YEARS!!! I would have paid a huge amount more money for these jeans! I would recommend these to any women with curvier figure, you'll love them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the wool, 5 Oct. 2010
The shape and style of this top is lovely, although the neck is much larger than in the picture.

However, the wool is quite scratchy and I have sensitive skin...I couldn't get this top off me quick enough when I tried it on, and I even had a top underneath!!! It's such a shame but I had to send it back as I just couldn't stand the feel of the wool against my skin :(

Crocs Capri Suede - UK7 (W9) Chocolate/Bubble Gum
Crocs Capri Suede - UK7 (W9) Chocolate/Bubble Gum

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 17 Jun. 2010
The sole on these flip flops are brilliant, really comfy. I bought them for my mum who has problems with her heels, she said they gave relief to them. The colour is also lovely.

However, I gave these such a poor rating as your feet actually roll out of these at the front. They seem to be higher by the toe post, so you toes hang out over the sides, which looks and feels ridiculous! There just doesn't seem to be any support at all!

Very disappointing, and had to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 Jun. 2010
I saw this dress in Republic but it wasn't in my size, so I have been looking online for it since!
It is a stunning dress, and looks so much better in real life!
It is plain white underneath and all the pattern is on the chiffon which is slightly shimmery and floats over the top beautifully :)
It is also very flattering, while hiding any bumps if you have any. I am only 5ft 3 and this dress hits the floor. Be careful if you are any shorter though, as it might be a bit long but it's definitely worth the investment, ever if it needs taking up!

I would recommend this dress to anyone, so so glad I bought it and very good price!!!

Page: 1 | 2