Profile for Amber Bradshaw > Reviews

Patchwork Cutters - Playing Card Set - Sugarcraft Cutter
Patchwork Cutters - Playing Card Set - Sugarcraft Cutter
Offered by Tyvos Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 10 Mar. 2016
I'm not a professional cake maker by any stretch! I found these simple to use took a couple of attempts for me to get it right but once I did they were perfect!

Sinvitron Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note PRO & Tab PRO 12.2 Inch Tablet (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt last long, 10 Mar. 2016
Great product but keyboard didn't last very long, couple of the keys fell out about a month after using it.

VonShef Magical Defrost Tray. Thaw Frozen Food in Minutes. . No Electricity, No Chemicals, No Microwave
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 10 Mar. 2016
I don't understand how this works but it really does!

Salt-Lamp 3-6 KILO (INCLUDING MAINS LEAD WITH UK PLUG/15W BULB)
Salt-Lamp 3-6 KILO (INCLUDING MAINS LEAD WITH UK PLUG/15W BULB)
Offered by SHI53

1.0 out of 5 stars Nit fit for purpose, 9 Mar. 2016
Lamp is not fit for purpose, once it has a bulb in the bulb holder won't go far enough in the lamp for the lamp to stand flat on a table which means the lamp constantly wobbles. When my lamp arrived the bulb was smashed, I've spent £15 on 4 different bulbs, nine of which fitted the seller sent me a replacement bulb today and this does not fit either, the space inside the lamp is not tall enough to fit the bulb in.

Kenwood kMix KMX80 Stand Mixer - Barcelona Stripes
Kenwood kMix KMX80 Stand Mixer - Barcelona Stripes
Offered by Luzern

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Jun. 2013
This blender not only looks great but it works fansastically well. I am so pleased with it, having purchased it almost a year ago now it still looks and works as good as new! The instructions are very clear and actually contain some really nice recipies too!

The Dukan Diet Desserts and Patisseries
The Dukan Diet Desserts and Patisseries
by Dr Pierre Dukan

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ideas for a sweet Dukan friendly treat, 1 Jun. 2013
I purchsed this after being on Dukan for 4 days, I knew I wanted it but didn't want to buy until I was out of the "Attack" phase as I didn't think there would be much in it I could have but actually I should have got it earlier as there are lots of things I could have had!

I have made a few items already and although not as good as a full fat cake they definately do the trick whilst on Dukan and help you feel that sweet treat satisfaction without having to pile on the punds!

The only downside (and my reason for 4 stars rather than 5) is that a lot of the recipies require purchasing Dukan flavourings, Dukan cocoa powder and Hermestas liquid, the Dukan stuff all has to go through the Dukan website and flavourings are rather pricey (£6 per flavour!) and unless you spend over £50 you will have to add p+p onto that too. Also the Hermasetas liquid was really difficult to find, I live in Kent and tried several health food shops, Lakeland as well as Supermarkets and Boots...no of them had it and I've ended up having to re-order from here.