Profile for K. Gunn > Reviews

Content by K. Gunn

K. Gunn (Edinburgh, Scotland)

kwmobile Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for LG Google Nexus 5 in black
kwmobile Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for LG Google Nexus 5 in black
Offered by KW-Commerce

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap for a reason, 3 April 2014
The official LG cover is around £35-40 but I just wanted something basic. This does the job but it's only been a few weeks and it's started to deteriorate. The front cover doesn't fit very well either.

Puma Men's Clyde Hall of Game Trainer Gray/Black/White 347426-03 9 UK
Puma Men's Clyde Hall of Game Trainer Gray/Black/White 347426-03 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy trainers, 28 Feb. 2011
Just bought these for wearing casually, very comfortable, they are quite wide so if your feet are narrow it might not be good choice. Good price from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 28 Feb. 2011
I didn't want 2 speakers and more wires, this I thought would be a neat solution and I'm happy with it, blends into the monitor nicely and sound is fine for my needs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ok, 28 Feb. 2011
I think for the price this is a very good device, but just dont expect something of high quality. Its made of light plastic. The display is clear enough though I think the temp gauge isn't really worth having, not sure how accurate it actually is. Only niggle I had with it is that you can't snooze/turn off alarm without having to lift it up and press a button on the bottom, a nicer idea would be tap/double tap on the top.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Sun Protection Stick SPF 50 20 g  For Sensitive Areas
Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Sun Protection Stick SPF 50 20 g For Sensitive Areas

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy suncream stick, 27 Aug. 2010
Perfect for popping into a bag while out, I used it for ears, neck and nose etc and I never got burnt so job done!

Ravensburger Santa's Christmas Supper Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Santa's Christmas Supper Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by SSH_sales

4.0 out of 5 stars A good puzzle for families at Christmas, 27 Aug. 2010
Was looking for a while to find a Christmas themed puzzle and this hit the target, it was medium difficulty, had trouble with the reds, but managed to complete it over the course of a few evenings.

Magicool Hot Weather Cooling Spray 200ml
Magicool Hot Weather Cooling Spray 200ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but you need to use a lot and it doesn't smell great, 27 Aug. 2010
As I said in my title, it does work but the effects seem to be short lived, more than that I really disliked the perfume smell that it has, I believe there is a non-perfumed version so I'd go for that next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure if it works or not, 27 Aug. 2010
I bought this for my car as I rarely drive it and the battery often gets too low that it needs to be jumped, after charging the battery up again I attached this device to it but after a week or so of not using the car I went to start and it was DEAD flat, no lights or anything, I understand that this product does not charge the battery but i assumed it would keep what charge is in there but my battery still managed to leak all its charge out.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 10:33 AM BST

Breville Lightning JK73 Brushed Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville Lightning JK73 Brushed Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle, no problems for me, 11 Feb. 2009
Was surprised to read how many reviews were negative about this, now while it might be that i was one of the lucky ones, i can only write about my experiences.
ive had this kettle for about 2 years, and its been faultless. its used more than half a dozen times a day and no problems with the lid, and never had any flies in it either!
it looks good, boils quickly.

Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser
Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 9 Dec. 2008
Once I made this purchase i've rarely bought shop bread again. The panasonic is an excellent bread maker, and so simple to use. the recipe book has lots of variations of breads, the nut dispenser makes it handy so you dont need to come back to it once you've started. the timer feature is a life saver as you can set it up at night time and have your fresh bread ready in the morning.
highly recommended!