Profile for Jimbo > Reviews

Content by Jimbo

Jimbo

FAMOUS FIVE 1 (Five On A Treasure Island)
FAMOUS FIVE 1 (Five On A Treasure Island)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy Lock's book review of the story of Famous Five:Five On A Treasure Island, 8 April 2015
This is the best of ways to get calm and cool and just enjoy yourself. Enid Blyton's books are the storys of my life. I love her books from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes! My favourite Part is the end result of the story. My favourite character in this beautiful story is Anne.

The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)
The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lucy Lock's book review of the story of The ugly duckling., 7 April 2015
I loved every bit of this beautiful book but my favourite Part is when the ugly duckling turns into a swan.

3 Pack Mens/Gentlemens Pierre Calvini® Cotton Stretch Jersey Hipster Boxers, Assorted Colours, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel comfortable, look good, 15 Jan. 2014
Comfortable and look quite flattering, the cloth appears to be of a good quality, as does the eleastic waist band

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A shoddy little torch, 15 Jan. 2014
The belt clip had one screw missing. On its first use lighting ceiling voids whilst surveying, the torch kept changing from steady beam, to flashing. I have not contacted the seller, as the product was cheap I did not want to waste any more of my time on it. Buyer beware - a poor product.

Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Jet Black , 25lt (Old Version)
Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Jet Black , 25lt (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor materials, 17 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
I have had this product for 9 months now, it is an excellent size for commuting to work and with the extra pockets in the waist strap perfect for bus pass/Oyster cards.
However the zip has just gone on the outer bag pocket, but the rest of the rucksack is in great condition, it seems a shame to have to chuck it (I have enquired over having the zip replaced by a seamstress, but she said that it cannot be done).
It is as other reviews I have read, but I was hoping they would be wrong as I have never had a problem with the other items I own from this brand.
Live and learn.