Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Space Saver Vacuum Storage Bags with  Hand-Pump, Jumbo, 6-Pack
Space Saver Vacuum Storage Bags with Hand-Pump, Jumbo, 6-Pack
Offered by I-Innovate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, 4 Jun. 2017
I am now just packing the last 3 of these bags. They are truly worth the price.
Amazing, really work. Have had these type of bags before and yes initially they stay shrunk. But after time they seem to start to grow again. Purchased back in January and still perfectly shrunk very small.
Definitely worth the price.

6-Pack Spring Temple Readers Include Reading Glasses Computer Glasses with Genuine Austrian Crystals Women +2.0
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 11 Mar. 2017
These sets of glasses are just fabulous. I have purchased at least 3 sets. Although I have broken a few pairs from the sets, my problem is I can't remember where I leave them. Have also lost pairs to friends who also think their great. I have used the 1.50, then 1.75 and now on 2.0. It depends on what I'm reading at the time. The colours within the sets are great, and do look great on, which I was surprised by. Mainly use for the computer at work, and my class love to see what colour I'm wearing. Definitely recommend.

The All-Star Antes Up (Wager of Hearts Book 2)
The All-Star Antes Up (Wager of Hearts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 19 Feb. 2017
This is the second book in this set. Never read this author before, very impressed. After reading these two, can't wait to read the third book. Looking forward to it.

Flannelette 100% Brushed Cotton Double Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set With Pillowcase OMEGA BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this duvet set, 1 Jan. 2017
Really pleased with this duvet set. Purchased for my son, washed up well and looks good on the bed. To be honest for the price, felt I had gotten a bargain.

Barbed Wire Effect Soldier Classes Gamer Black T shirt Extra Large
Barbed Wire Effect Soldier Classes Gamer Black T shirt Extra Large
Offered by TeamZad

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 1 Jan. 2017
Purchased for my son. He's very pleased with it. The t shirting material lovely and soft, sizing just as expected. A good price too. So pleased all round. Plus forgot to add, arrived really promptly.

GENUINE SOLID 925 STERLING SILVER BOX CHAIN NECKLACE - 1mm Guage - 24inch
GENUINE SOLID 925 STERLING SILVER BOX CHAIN NECKLACE - 1mm Guage - 24inch
Offered by Markylis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sparkling, 1 Jan. 2017
Purchased this box chain to change with a necklace that was a gift at Christmas. I find the clasps so fiddly, but if I purchase this size chain I can just simply slip over the head. Looks amazing. A great buy, this is my third silver chain, this length, purchased from Amazon now and all 3 were a great buy.

Langsdom Storage Case for Earphones (Black Case)
Langsdom Storage Case for Earphones (Black Case)
Offered by Langsdom Headphones@uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little storage case, 1 Jan. 2017
Purchased this little storage case at the same time I purchased the Langsdom earphones, was offered this at a reduced rate of £3.99 when purchased with the earphones. A great little storage case. The earphones fit really well, the case very sturdy for something so small. Also to point out the zip around very secure and seems sturdy also. Now have somewhere to store the earphones safely. A great addition, would definitely recommend. Great.

Langsdom M400 Earbud Earphones Stereo Bass Remote Control with Microphone for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android,MP3 & MP4 Players (Rose Gold)
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little earphone, 1 Jan. 2017
To be honest do not know much about headphones/earphones, however purchased a pair at Christmas as a gift and thought how good they looked. Searched same item and was then offered this make Langsdom, look very similar but a cheaper price. Wanted a pair to use with my iPad so decided to purchase. I usually listen to my music through one of those small, cube, mini speakers. Find this very good also. However on receiving these earphones tried them, WOW, I was really impressed! The sound and especially the base on some of my songs was amazing. I cannot believe that these small earphones could produce such quality sound. Very good price a little over ten pounds, and also on prime delivery. Just going to order the grey, like colour for my son to take back to uni. Very pleased.

Designer BUONO PELLE Real Leather Mens Wallet Credit Carder Holder Bifold Purse With Gift Box
Offered by Discount Leather Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars A really soft good looking leather wallet, 29 Sept. 2016
A really soft good looking leather wallet. Very well presented and will make an excellent gift in my opinion.
At an unbelievable price. Would definitely re-purchase for gifts.

PIFCO 2/2 m 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead
PIFCO 2/2 m 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead
Offered by Deals On The Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2016
Great price, obviously it does what it says it does. Very pleased at a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19