Profile for Sandamd > Reviews

Heart Shaped Porcelain Coaster This house runs on Laughter and Prosecco
Heart Shaped Porcelain Coaster This house runs on Laughter and Prosecco
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2017
Lovely solid heart porcelain coaster.

NUOLUX Snowflake Pendants Christmas Animals Hand Tree decoration 17Pcs
NUOLUX Snowflake Pendants Christmas Animals Hand Tree decoration 17Pcs
Offered by Samirio

5.0 out of 5 stars small and perfectly formed !, 20 Feb. 2017
These are just perfect !
So much so I bought another pack, once having recieved the fisrt !
I purchased a couple of small real pine trees, which were decoration less !
These were a perfect size, and look great on the trees.
The trees will unfortunatly loose their needles, but these small impressive decorations won`t loose their attraction !

50th birthay 15"black silver foil table centrepiece
50th birthay 15"black silver foil table centrepiece
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

2.0 out of 5 stars Floppy Fiftieth !, 19 Feb. 2014
Oh! was I dissapointed with this ! It arrived flat, bent and crushed, so I took it out of the packaging and separated it, however I could not seperate it and put it out on display as I did not want my husband to see it prior to his Birthday party. When placed on the Birthday table at the venue, it looked tacky and cheap, there were only approximately eight strands to the whole centrepiece ! the 50 numbers looked more like 20 as they were all upside down, or screwed up beyond recognition ! There was no way I could flatten them out to resemble a number at all ! Also, for some reason the middle of the display was bald ! by that I mean it looked as if the centre strands had all but been cut off ! which left it bare, with just a pile of short and stubby strands ! Need I go on ?! Flat, Floppy, Foil Less, NOT fitting for a Fun Filled Fiftieth !!

Glitz Black 50th Birthday Candle
Glitz Black 50th Birthday Candle

2.0 out of 5 stars In the Black !, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Glitz Birthday Candle (Toy)
I ordered this for my Husbands Birthday cake. The theme was Black and Silver, hence the purchase. Unfortunately I received a RED coloured one ! Not impressed, and I could not send it back, as I had ordered it too late and it arrived on the day of the party! NOT happy ! especially as the item description states BLACK.

Womens Plus Size Gold Animal Heart Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top
Womens Plus Size Gold Animal Heart Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top
Price: £7.50 - £14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love heart, 27 April 2013
Love this top, fabulous fit and the heart motive is perfectly placed, really lovely. have had many compliments when wearing this top. Fab length and feel nice to wear. have worn this to work and dressed it up on a night out. And, had fabulous comments. The Heart motive is lovely and the image on the site does not do it justice!

WHICKSNWHACKS ® 15ml FRANKINSCENCE & MYRRH Candle Making Fragrance Oil. All CLP Compliant Documents available.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Frankinscence & Magical Myrrh, 27 April 2013
I had no idea what Frankinscence and Myrrh smelt like, so I was fascinated to know what the fragrance was, I expected something exotic, and I wasn`t disappointed with the fragrance. But, once again I don`t seem to get the ratio correct So, for fear of repeating myself I don`t seem to be able to obtain a fragranced candle. I think I`m either going to give up candle making, or try another supplier!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Under Armed!, 23 April 2013
Bought this Top to go underneath a stunning short Black and Gold loose open under arm batwing top that I have. but unfortunetly this Tunic Top has huge underarms! It is not fit for my purpose, as I would have to wear a vest type top underneath it, which I don`t want to do. As, that would be yet another layer of clothing I would have to wear, which won`t help me with my hot flushes! on the whole I do like the top`s length, and apart from the gaping size of the underarms, it is quite flattering. Please note that the previous review also states the same issue of the underarms!

WHICKSNWHACKS 15ml GINGERBREAD Candle Making Fragrance Oil. All CLP Compliant Documents available.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ginger Whinger !, 10 April 2013
I purchased a few of these Candle Oils as one purchase, as they were reasonably priced and I am new to the use of Candle Oils. As with my other reviews on the Candle Oils I simply cannot get the fragrance to smell once I have made my medium sized candle! I`m sure this is my fault and an error on my part,and seem unable to get the ratio quite right! and cannot believe that I would have to use the full contents of the bottle to produce a Gingery scent! Having stated all this I absolutely love the fragance of Ginger that this oil has.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2013 1:46 PM BST

WHICKSNWHACKS ® 15ml CHERRY AMARETTO Candle Making Fragrance Oil. All CLP Compliant Documents available.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cherry on top of the Amaretto, 3 April 2013
Bought this as I had purchased one other fragranced oil from the same seller, and am new to candle fragranced oils. I thought I would purchase this as particular fragrance as I have friends that love Amaretto. However unfortunately as with my previous purchase I could not smell the fragrance, poured the whole bottle into the small glass container, in the hope that it would burn with the fragrance of Amaretto. gave it to my friend and hope there is a fragment of fragrance abound!!

Ladies Black Classic Peplum studded top in Women's sizes 10 - 12
Ladies Black Classic Peplum studded top in Women's sizes 10 - 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Peplum, 29 Mar. 2013
I ordered this top as firstly it was available in my size, which was a plus! And, it looked longer in length than any other Peplum tops I have seen on Amazon. I`m always looking for long tops that will disguise my over and above average tum! Anyhow, this top did not disappoint, it is a perfect fit. It fits beautifully under the arms, which always tend to be large and wide in larger sizes, and I have quite thin arms for my size - just a big tummy! I received lots of compliments from my colleagues at work - which was nice. Now then, that is all the nice comments on this top, having tried the top on way back when I first purchased it and decided I liked it, I didn`t actually get to wear it `till a month after the purchase. After only wearing the top for one and a half days, the top had all clicked and pulled on the front. Which I really couldn`t understand, as there is no where at my work place that I could of clicked it on, I unfortunately cannot return it as the time and date restriction has expired since purchasing the item. Amazon are in the process of trying to resolve this issue ( their service was terrific!) So, watch this space it will be interesting to see how and if the seller resolves this issue! If indeed they do, as so far they have not responded to my email, and the telephone number they have listed is not available!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2013 3:31 PM BST