Profile for rhosoftherovers > Reviews

Content by rhosoftherovers

rhosoftherovers (Norwich, home of happiness!)

Page: 1 | 2
Crosley Executive Briefcase Style Three Speed USB Enabled Turntable with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Has its limitations, 12 Feb. 2016
Looks great. The sound is tinny and nostalgic, but we love it. The biggest problem is the wonky turntable, although we have sorted this with a little Blu-Tac and a pound coin! ;)

Arkon MG279 Mobile Grip 2 Windscreen Dashboard Suction Mount for Apple iPhone 6S Plus, 6 Plus, 6S, 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, 4 and Note 3, Galaxy S6, S5, S4, LG G4, G3 and G2, HTC One M9 and One M8
Offered by Hamdis

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Samsung Galaxy s5, 11 Sept. 2014
Love it!!! My last universal mount didn't last the course, but this has a really great suction cap and holds the phone nice and securely, and just as importantly still, so I can use my phone as a Sat Nav or dash cam whilst driving.

Lilies : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Lilies : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kerrie Hayes
Offered by UK_Media_Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of escapism., 14 Aug. 2014
Great character acting in a typical high quality BBC production. Bit of a slow burner, but the characters really grow on you and you get quite drawn into their ongoing dramas. Just a shame a second series was never made.

Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer Glass For Samsung SM-T210 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WIFI version
Offered by verydeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Even included tools!, 14 Aug. 2014
Brilliantly packaged and contained everything I could need (except instructions, but that's where online videos come in handy). Couldn't ask for more.

Cado Classic Pink Flamingos - Signed Garden Pair Garden, Lawn, Supply, Maintenance

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of kitsch, 14 Aug. 2014
No problems, getting the legs in as others have reported. Take pride of place in the fairy garden. My wife loves them, and if she's happy, I'm happy!

FLASH Pro Flower Stick Set - Ultra-Grip Silicone Coated Flowerstick & Hand sticks! Supreme Quality, Fiberglass Shaft, Silicone Grip, Suede Tassels, Velcro Strap. (UV Green)
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for purpose, 14 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my son as a 10th birthday present....he loves it! Who am I to argue with that?

Belkin Wireless N150 USB Adapter
Belkin Wireless N150 USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin (well, box!)., 10 Jun. 2013
I got this to replace an identical product that I had bought previously for 2 of my sons (which they had sadly broken). Easy to install, and with a good strong signal I would recommend this to anyone after a cheap wireless solution.

And That [Explicit]
And That [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Skinner (and Rob Harvey) come good again..., 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: And That [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I would be lying if I said I was a 'The D.O.T' fan from day one. I was intrigued certainly as I had always been a fan of The Streets and admired Mike Skinners work and the way he can create art from anything, however, I was far from being a fan of The Music. Hearing the songs on their own released online didn't really sway me either but I got my tickets to see The D.O.T regardless just so I could say "I was there", and I'm glad I did! It took a good few listens to really get into the tunes but now they are a permanent feature on my phone and I can't wait for more (apparently they have pretty much complted their second album!). My children love it too (except 'Love Me Like You Used Too'.....they don't listen to that! ;o) ). Possibly my only complaint is that they decided not to release a hard copy.

In summary...I love this album!

The Quilter's Bible - How to make a quilt and much more
The Quilter's Bible - How to make a quilt and much more
by Linda Clements

5.0 out of 5 stars Apparently it's fantastic!, 2 May 2012
Bought this book for my mother in law...don't know why she never orders anything herself?! She says it's fantastic, I know nothing about quilting, so who am I to argue?

Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2)
Sonic Heroes - Platinum (PS2)
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Heroes on PS2, 2 May 2012
Bought this for my sons as they used to have it on XBOX and loved it, sadly the XBOX died and as they all have PS2's in their rooms this was an ideal replacement.

Page: 1 | 2