Profile for Rmgay > Reviews

Content by Rmgay

Rmgay

Automatic Pop up Beach Tent Sun Shelters,Lightweight Portable Outdoor Quick UPV 50+ Cabana (2-3 person),Set Up and Fold Up in Seconds

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 6 April 2017
If I could give this one star I would. Firstly, Between me and my partner, we have put up many pop up tents . I chose this one as it said it was easy.
I went up really quickly and looked great( a little lopsided but easily sorted with pegs). The problems started while putting it down. I've attached the instructions for others to see how unclear they are. It has taken me over an hour to try and still we can't put it down. The tent now won't stand up properly . It is a horrendous tent design and wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ellie-Bo Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed with Faux Suede and Sheepskin Topping for Dog Cage/ Crate Medium 30-inch Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Really thin., 30 Dec. 2016
Really,really thin. I bought this item based on the image but what I received was about half of that thickness. It also came folded with a crease that won't come out. Will return!

Rapesco Heavy Duty Stapler - AV-45, 115-sheet capacity
Rapesco Heavy Duty Stapler - AV-45, 115-sheet capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst thing I have bought in a long time, 12 Sept. 2016
Worst thing I have bought in a long time. Just started my university course so thought I would buy a decent stapler but it is horrid. It has mangled 10 documents already (which I have been forced to re-print at my own cost ). Don't buy!

Jakar Battery Pencil Sharpener Double Hole (Colour May Vary)
Jakar Battery Pencil Sharpener Double Hole (Colour May Vary)
Offered by Crafty Arts

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 May 2016
Doesn't work!! Do not buy. Faulty item

Make Up Brushes Eye Set - Eyeshadow Eyeliner Blending Crease Kit - Best Choice 7 Piece Essentials - Pencil, Shader, Tapered, Definer - Vegan Synthetic Bristles That Last Longer, Apply Better Makeup & Make You Look Flawless!
Offered by Livoa Vital

5.0 out of 5 stars Used a few times now and would highly recommend. In your pack you get a variety of ..., 16 Jun. 2015
Lovely soft brushes! Used a few times now and would highly recommend. In your pack you get a variety of brushes all for different things. Make up sits well on them and they glide very well on the skin. Highly recommend and very reasonable price. Similar brushes retail a lot higher than this for inferior quality
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2015 7:26 AM BST

Lupine Breakaway Cat Collar, 1/2-inch/8-12-inch, Green
Lupine Breakaway Cat Collar, 1/2-inch/8-12-inch, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice coloured collar and it looked really lovely on my ..., 10 Mar. 2015
Nice coloured collar and it looked really lovely on my cat. But it is awful. It frayed within a few seconds of my cat scratching it. It also caused my cat to be constantly scratching( which obviously made the collar fray more). I had to throw it away as he looked so unhappy with it on and forever scratching! It was also a pain to get off-which worried me.

Dainty Doll 006 Baby Love Lipsticks
Dainty Doll 006 Baby Love Lipsticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Mar. 2013
Really natural looking- but you feel as if you are wearing a lipstick. Lovely finish, and feels moisturising and non drying/sticky. Seller dispatched quickly too!

Fireman Sam Fire Engine Jupiter with Sam & Tom Thomas Figures
Fireman Sam Fire Engine Jupiter with Sam & Tom Thomas Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 14 Mar. 2013
Given to a 3 year old for his birthday -who is obsessed by Fireman sam- and he loved it. Really good value and worth buying !