Profile for Mr Sharpe > Reviews

The Men Who Stare At Goats [Blu-ray] [2009]
The Men Who Stare At Goats [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Kevin Spacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Aug. 2016
Amazing performances, hilarious script.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition) [Blu-ray] [2016] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ben Affleck

1.0 out of 5 stars Justice Leave (the room when this is on), 1 Aug. 2016
Cinematic garbage
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo 3DS)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo 3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars KIRBEHHHHH, 18 May 2014
KIIIRRRBEEEHHHHHHHH KIIRBEH KIRBEH KIRBEH KIRBEH!
Amazing game, great use of the 3d if you're into that sort of thing. If you're a kirby fan - get it. If you're a plat forming fan - get it. If you want a challenge however, this probably isn't for you. Great level design and variation of power ups along with their animations. At the end of the day it's a colourful kirby game with some good replayability.

6pcs HERBAL NOSE PORE REMOVE BLACKHEADS DEEP CLEANSING STRIPS MASK
6pcs HERBAL NOSE PORE REMOVE BLACKHEADS DEEP CLEANSING STRIPS MASK
Offered by Kiara World

1.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised..., 31 Jan. 2014
...does not give you 2 noses

I failed my interview at super sleauth academy and am now living on the streets

Nintendo Wii U Game Pad High Capacity Battery (Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U Game Pad High Capacity Battery (Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 31 Jan. 2014
Easy to fit, took a hefty first charge, but as of yet it hasn’t required charging yet and I’ve invested quite some time in Lego city undercover (also a must have for the system)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 4:53 PM GMT

Nintendo Wii U 32GB LEGO City: Undercover Premium Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U 32GB LEGO City: Undercover Premium Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't have one yet? Get one!, 31 Jan. 2014
I originally purchased this to give a new lease of life to my unloved wii games, considering it to be a hardware upgrade to something more on par with the ps3/360's capabilities...
My progress on skyward sword remains the same, I have not touched my dead space save, Mario remains in the same spot & princess peach goes on unrescued. It has kept me from my ever growing playstation plus library and my incomplete achievement lists on my 360, my zombie count has ceased counting up in dead rising 3 and my k/d ratio is unchanged in killzone shadowfall...
Lego City Undercover is a complete gaming joy and worth getting the system for, I have not stopped laughing since the first cutscene, plenty in there for gamers of all ages and tastes, never taking itself too seriously whilst offering great level structure & quality gameplay.
What with super Mario 3d world recently out and Mario kart 8 out in may & now being able to play original wii titles on the gamepad thanks to the latest big OS update, you can't pass up on this entirely underrated console. It was so easy to transfer all the data and peripherals from my wii to the wii u, if you have a pre existing catalogue I'd encourage you to just take the plunge and upgrade your hardware. Even If you're an avid gamer without any wii paraphernalia, I'd still encourage you to get it for this PG GTA and the other highly rated titles out there for this system. Ok the library isn’t that extensive and past it’s exclusives, practically non existent, but for the titles that are already there and the potential of this solid platform… 5 stars