Profile for Neil Ireland > Reviews

Content by Neil Ireland

Neil Ireland (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
AirPods Case Protective, FRTMA Silicone Skin Case with Sport Strap for Apple AirPods (Midnight Blue)
Offered by frtEU ECLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 6 Aug. 2017
Worth every penny. Makes the case less slippy and fits perfectly.

Canary All-in-One Home Security Device - Black
Canary All-in-One Home Security Device - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit and well worth the price., 22 Jun. 2017
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I am very impressed. It was a doddle to set up via wifi and the camera coverage and quality is excellent. It detects when I am at home and disarms itself and then reactivates itself when I leave the flat without me having to do anything. I love the fact that I can watch my flat live at any time and it really does provide peace of mind - I wish I had bought one sooner. The sensor is quite sensitive, but I would prefer it to be like that than the other way around. For example, car headlights outside can activate it and the other night so did a moth, so I am sure it would have no problem detecting a burglar! The Unit is well designed and sits very discreetly on a bookcase at the bottom of my living room and covers the whole room with its wide angle lens. In summary, a superb bit of kit and a very welcome addition to my flat.

MediaDevil Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" 2012-2015 / Air 13" Leather Case (Chestnut with Brown stitching) - Artisansuit Genuine European Leather Case
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely product!, 19 April 2016
Perfect, just absolutely perfect! Although I have the 11" MacBook Air, as I have a case on it, I went for the 13" case and it fits like a glove. The leather is gorgeous and all stitching is lovely. Well worth the price!

Sony BDP-S5500 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player with Super Wi-Fi, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and DLNA Home Sharing

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb bit of kit!, 14 Feb. 2016
I have set this 30 minutes ago and I already love it! It was a doddle to connect to the TV and my wifi network and the sound and picture quality knocks spots off my Apple TV. There is no HDMI cable included, but these can be obtained online fairly cheaply. Very highly recommended!

Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good webcam!, 11 July 2015
A great quality autofocus webcam. Effortless set up and excellent picture quality.

1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Brown
1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Brown
Offered by Gregorys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for commuters like me!, 11 July 2015
Very well made and excellent value for money. Holds my photo card and travelcard inside, with an outside section for my other ticket. Highly recommended!

Tuff-Luv Faux Leather Case Cover for Bluetooth Apple Wireless Keyboard
Tuff-Luv Faux Leather Case Cover for Bluetooth Apple Wireless Keyboard
Offered by Hawks Photo Video

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but better keyboard covers out there..., 11 July 2015
Fits the keyboard nicely, but the magnetic snap closure is very weak. Ok to store your keyboard on a desk, but perhaps not on your travels.

Grifiti Chiton Keyboard Sleeve for Apple® Wireless Keyboard, Anker bluetooth, Macally, Logitech bluetooth, GYMLE, Gear Head, Genius, SIIG, Solidtek, Perixx, Verbatim, HP and other 12 Inch Slim Keyboards and Mouse Pocket
Offered by Grifiti, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 11 July 2015
Simple, inexpensive, and perfect for an Apple wireless keyboard and mouse.

XIAOZHI Brown Zip-Around Leather Organizer Clutch Case for Apple 13-Inch MacBook Air
Offered by mostwill-eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the cheapest around but the quality is unbeatable!, 11 July 2015
This a lovely crafted product made from real leather, not like other products made from faux or PU leather. The quality is excellent and the leather has a lovely feel and smell to it. Just one word of caution - I bought the 13" version for an 11" MacBook and I am glad I did - even with a tight fitting case on my MacBook, I think the 11" folder would have been too small. Plenty of pockets etc for phones and accessories. Overall, I am very pleased with this product which I expect to last for many years so well worth the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2016 11:05 PM BST

Vangoddy Hydei 10-Inch Carrying internet tablet Case suitable for Ipad Ipad 4 Retina Ipad Air / Sony Xperia / Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Google Nexus 10 / Zoomstorm 10.1-Inch / Lenovo Yoga 10-inch and other 10" tablet PC (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and a great choice for your tablet!, 11 Aug. 2014
Excellent as a padded sleeve for my iPad rather than a stand-alone man bag. I'm pleased about that, as I bought it to use within other bags/cases, so in that respect it is ideal. It is well made and I am very pleased indeed with my purchase. Well worth £20.00.

Page: 1 | 2