Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Dr. Venkata S Nagireddi > Reviews

Content by Dr. Venkata S ...

Dr. Venkata S Nagireddi

The Sorcery Code: Volume 1: A Fantasy Novel of Magic, Romance, Danger, and Intrigue
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Magic.., 18 Jan. 2014
There was a lot of things that I loved about the book. The very first scene in the book where they introduced Blaze and Gala was absolutely mesmerizing. If I closed my eyes it felt like I was there with them and everything was happening right in front of me. The battle scene was also another one of my favorites.

I have always been a huge Harry Potter fan and I pretty much grew up with it. When I think about magic I always automatically think about Harry Potter. Now that I have read/listened to this book I have also become a "The Sorcery Code" fan.

I was pretty much in awe the entire time. The amount of detail that was put into the story was just amazing.

Everyone should read this book. It is one of those books that has the potential to become the next big thing.