Profile for Irene from Dorset > Reviews

Content by Irene from Dorset

Irene from Dorset "Samoborlady" (The Sunny South)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
66fit Pilates Double Handle Ring - Dual Grip Magic Exercise Circle
66fit Pilates Double Handle Ring - Dual Grip Magic Exercise Circle

5.0 out of 5 stars A hopeful exercise item that will help those pelvic floor muscles!, 19 Sept. 2017
I bought this as an attempt to improve myself! I find the handles do press into the legs and can hurt, but I positioned them slightly lower just above the knees and that seemed better for me and thus enabled me to press the ring in and release. I do use it when I'm sitting down watching the TV.

Parker S0705510 Jotter Ballpoint Pen, Stainless Steel with Gold-Plated Trim Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice Parker pen in a presentation case., 19 Sept. 2017
I bought this as an additional present for a friend as a nice pen is always welcomed.

Neck Scarf - Handmade Fairtrade Black net scarf
Neck Scarf - Handmade Fairtrade Black net scarf

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty scarf which will 'go' with most items., 25 Aug. 2017
I bought this net scarf for myself and its very pretty but just doesn't stay put around the shoulders and top of the arms - like the picture. It seems to automatically want to scrunch up and just become a thin scarf....which is alright with me! I can still use it!

Minilabel 50mm Round Gloss Clear Transparent Seal Stickers (Pack of 50 Circular Labels)
Offered by EasyTime Uk (TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big parcel sticky seals., 25 Aug. 2017
These stickers will be so useful when wrapping up parcels as they are big and will cover the area needed to keep closed. I am really pleased with them.

Pack of 48 Sunflower Seals , 40x20mm Oval Seal Labels, Stickers for Gift Wrapping, Presents, Envelopes, Bags or Cards
Offered by Minilabel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good choice., 23 Aug. 2017
I have bought other seals from this stockist and was delighted with them. I thought I would go for the sunflowers next as they are such a nice happy flower. Pleased I did and have already used them on a parcel!

Holly Rose Midi Unlined Journal (Rose Garden)
Holly Rose Midi Unlined Journal (Rose Garden)
by Unl.
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beautiful looking book., 4 Aug. 2017
I adore Paperblanks journals and have purchased many over time. Loved the 'look' of this one and no doubt something will crop up which will require the use of this beautiful book.

Shaman Pathways - Trees of the Goddess: a new way of working with the Ogham
Shaman Pathways - Trees of the Goddess: a new way of working with the Ogham
by Elen Sentier

5.0 out of 5 stars No specific title...just a lovely book., 4 Aug. 2017
I shall saviour this book and will read it in the garden with a cup of tea.

Timeless Tree Journal (Diary, Notebook)
Timeless Tree Journal (Diary, Notebook)
by Inc Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a beautiful book for beautiful 'things', 4 Aug. 2017
This such a beautiful journal. I shall really enjoy using it.

Innovative Dish Washing Net Cloths / Scourer - 100% Odor Free / Quick Dry - No More Sponges with Mildew Smell - Perfect Scrubber for Washing Dishes - 11 by 11 inches - 3PCS - Yellow/Pink/Yellow or Pink/Yellow/Pink
Offered by pinkunion

5.0 out of 5 stars Another non scratch scourer.....worth a try., 10 Jun. 2017
I'm always looking for items that will remove food/grime safely, by non scratching when washing up and these are another item I have bought to go in my stock. In all supermarkets and hardware stores there are plenty of scourers to choose from, and the non scratch scourers tend to have sponges attached which I find fill up the washing bowl too quickly with loads and loads of suds. Hence I look for a non sponge to my non scratch scourers.

Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scour Pad, 4 x 6, Natural, 2/Pack - Sold As 1 Pack
Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scour Pad, 4 x 6, Natural, 2/Pack - Sold As 1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth investing in., 10 Jun. 2017
I had to wait a while for these non scratch pads to come from the USA, but it was worth it. They are very good and do what they are supposed to do...non scratch. What I do find a mystery is....they are by Scotch Brite, which do have a range of items for sale here in the UK. Why aren't these available here too?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20