Profile for iona > Reviews

Content by iona

iona

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Complete Garden Expert: The Expert you've been waiting for - All the gardening Experts condensed and updated into one enlarged volume
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to understand and learn, 4 April 2014
Great book!! I have just started gardening and this book is 'the expert I've beem waiting for' as it saye on the cover. :)

Clicking with Your Dog: Step-By-Step in Pictures
Clicking with Your Dog: Step-By-Step in Pictures
by Peggy Tillman

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand and follow, 17 Jan. 2014
This book is great for clicker training. It gives you the choice of sitting and reading before the training or take a little look at the pictures. It's really easy to understand and doesn't go into to much information about reason for clicker training. Has lots of different tasks/behaviour to click. Really fun book and recommend to every dog owner whether a beginner or already has experience :)

Best In Show [DVD] [2001]
Best In Show [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Fred Willard

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Best In Show [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
Great actors! great dogs! great story! great scenes!

This is a great film. I watched it with family, and everyone really enjoyed despite not having a huge canine interest they all said it's worth watching! :)

Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth
Oxford School Shakespeare: Macbeth
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for GCSE, 17 Jan. 2014
This book is really helpful and interesting if studying it for GCSE. It has lot's of information to help you understand

A Dictionary of Zoology (Oxford Quick Reference)
A Dictionary of Zoology (Oxford Quick Reference)
by Michael Allaby

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful!, 17 Jan. 2014
I have just finished college and starting university this year and this is a must for all students and students to be.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand :), 17 Jan. 2014
A lot of people have recommended this book to me in particular since my now 5yr old started getting fear aggression. I have finally bought it and was definatly money well spent. Although it doesn't go into to much detail and don't need to deep read, it's great to flick in an out of. It's making my dogs behaviour a lot easier to understand e.g. I used to think she was lazy with all her yawning but now I know its a calming signal.

Recommend this book to any one who has an interest or owns a dog ( I even managed to get mum to read it and she's not a massive dog lover).

Great book :)

Click to Calm: Healing the Aggressive Dog
Click to Calm: Healing the Aggressive Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars click to callm, 8 Jan. 2014
I have had many trainers and read lots of books etc to try and help my dog and her fear aggression and this is defintly reccomened. Although I still have a dog trainer to help, this book is great for tips and some added on information (in the recipes). It is a positive book for you and your dog. It helps build both your confidences and makes healing the aggressive dog fun, which I never thought I would say.

Recommend this book to all with owners with dogs with aggression, saying that even without aggression theres fun 'recipes' to take part in :)

CK-12 Biology I - Honors
CK-12 Biology I - Honors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for study, 8 Jan. 2014
I struggled with biology at college and this book really helped, it's easy to understand and has lot's of detailed information,

One Hundred Muddy Paws For Thought
One Hundred Muddy Paws For Thought

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that makes yoou smile and laugh, 8 Jan. 2014
It's a basic book yet it's great to just sit down and laugh out loud without having to think to hard.

The Layman's Guide to Whelping Puppies (Dog Breeding and Training Book 1)
The Layman's Guide to Whelping Puppies (Dog Breeding and Training Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information, 8 Jan. 2014
I used this kindle book for my college course and it helped it has great detailed information and easy to follow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3