Profile for Rex23_snapa > Reviews

Content by Rex23_snapa

Rex23_snapa

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Perfect-Fit] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit] [Crystal Clear] Premium Clear Hard Case with - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10939)
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & adds zilch to the overall weight, 14 Feb. 2016
Great fit & adds zilch to the overall weight, but makes it so much easier to pick up the phone off a flat surface, which is (was) my main gripe about the IP6.

Tronsmart USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter [2 Pack] for Galaxy S8/S8+, Google Pixel / Pixel XL / Nexus 5X / 6P, MacBook / ChromeBook Pixel and More
Offered by ShengTongTek

5.0 out of 5 stars Work spot-on. Just slip the adapter on to the ..., 14 Feb. 2016
Work spot-on. Just slip the adapter on to the end of any of your existing standard micro-USB cables, slot it into your USB-C device and away you go. I've got one for the bedside and the other one (of the pair) attached to my 12v in-car micro-USB charger for when Google mapping routes on my new Nexus 6P.

Kosee Wireless Charge Rubberised Back Case Receiver for Apple iPhone 6
Kosee Wireless Charge Rubberised Back Case Receiver for Apple iPhone 6
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great....usually!, 11 Oct. 2015
Having moved from Android after years to iOS, the one thing I just couldn't do without was wireless charging - after having it, it's just one of those things you just MUST have.

This thing just works fantastically well - in fact, it just adds that little bit of extra thickness and 'gripability' needed to my new iphone 6.

I've never had a case on my phones before, ever. But I honestly couldn't have used the bar-of-soap-like IP6 without this case. With it on on, it's a tad thicker than my previous GS5.

Whereas my other Android phones always connected to my existing (various makes) Qi chargers, this case refused to charge on my Nokia charger (regardless of where I placed it...) but charges straight away to my other cheapo Qi chargers, including the latest one I got off Amazon the CHOETECH UPGRADED Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Galaxy Note 5 / S6 / S6 Edge / S6 Edge Plus, Nexus 6,Moto Droid Turbo,Nexus 4/5/6/7(2013),Nokia Lumia 1020/ 920/928, LG G3/G4,MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini,HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Pentax WG-III camera,Samsung, Google, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets (AC adapter not included) (Black)

In saying that, I will most definitely be returning to the next Android flagship phone that comes along soon...I just can't be doing with the 'walled garden' that is iOS....Android flexibility everytime for me!

Pinch Me Quick
Pinch Me Quick

5.0 out of 5 stars PMQ album is just so easy to listen to, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pinch Me Quick (MP3 Download)
Found Kristyna via a YouTube link-link-link kinda thing!

When I heard her voice, I thought, Wow...gotta have me some more of this!

PMQ album is just so easy to listen to, and we have just ordered her soon-to-be-released follow-up album Paint a Brighter Day....

Come on people, get it, and support this fantastic British singer!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My first NAS drive and the ONLY negative thing I ..., 4 Dec. 2014
My first NAS drive and the ONLY negative thing I have to say to some newbies that might also be looking to get one is, *sometimes*....the occasional movie format 'might not' be supported by your playback device.....in this case the DS213J is 'supposed' to convert it into a format that your playback device (ie: telly or tablet...) can support. Truth is, there's not enough 'grunt' in this NAS drive, so will give up the ghost and just lock-up!

Personally, what I've done for these situations, is to buy a WD Play media streamer that converts everything itself, the feeds the film to the TV (or other device) , already converted, and 'watchable'.

With this config, it's so far been 100% reliable, and I can now safely leave my PC switched off at night, safe in the knowledge that, at anytime during the night (or the next morning), I can access my music or film collection immediately, without having to go downstairs to switch-on my PC to access all my stuff!

LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)
LG Nexus 5 UK Smartphone - Black (16GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty much as soon as they were available, 4 Dec. 2014
As a previous 'serial mobile phone updater'..... I'm actually personally shocked that I've had this 'pure Android experience' phone for over a year now!

Previously before it, I'd had the Sammy GS3 -> HTC One (M7) - > Sammy GS4....all within about 12 mths!!

The N5 came out in appx Oct/Nov 2013, so I had an order in for one, pretty much as soon as they were available!

Since then, I've had exactly .....zilch, nowt, nada..........

For me this is unheard of!

I've now had an (almost) new phone...... just by having the latest Android Lollipop (v5.0) update on the N5...courtesy of by being a pure Google Android phone!

Now deliberating whether or not to go up to the next gen (phablet) Nexus 6!! If it weren't for the (much) bigger sized screen, I'd already be in there...as it is - (watch this space) - if I DO get one, I'll update this review on this excellent Nexus 5......

Into Colour
Into Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Awesomeness...., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Into Colour (MP3 Download)
I found the velvety-voiced Rumer by accident via a link on YouTube...and have since been mesmerised by her buttery smooth, Karen Carpenter-like voice, ever since.

I bought her previous albums and have been eagerly waiting for this since it was announced. I downloaded it as soon as it was available and am writing this review with it filling my ears as I type. WHAT A VOICE.

Absolutely loving it......

SEBSON G9 3 Watt LED Bulb 25 W Bulb 240 lumens G9 LED Bulb 160 ° Pack of 10, Warm White
Offered by SEBSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...but just check these dimensions out!, 19 Feb. 2014
I got these to replace the standard 'little' G9's in our B&Q-bought 5-piece light fittings.

The 'little' I've put in the first sentence is significant, because as others have mentioned, these things are NOTHING like the size of the standard G9 bulbs...they're massive - the 'bulbous' part is 30mm diameter & 50mm long (70mm from metal contacts to top of the bulb) and because of their size, you should check to see if they'll fit into your particular lighting item.

As our lights shades are an open, flower-like design, we weren't restricted by size (luckily...as we hadn't realised just how much bigger these are) but when fitted, due of their length, the tops of the bulbs were just visible 'above' the light shades, but not enough to spoil the look of the light fitting - so we kept them!

That said, the lighting they give out is 'exactly' the same as we had the standard G9 bulbs. both in colour warmth and intensity, and are very pleased with the results...not to mention the future savings!

Hope this helps....

First Call Inks Ink Cartridge Replacing Epson Apple T1295 Multipack (Pack of 10: 4x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Magenta, 2x Yellow)
Offered by MSH-LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original...., 18 Feb. 2014
Doesn't clog/block up the print-heads like I've had with other printers & compatibles. I haven't had to do a clean or deep clean of the heads ONCE since I've been using these! Just ordered myself another 10-pack...can't go wrong with them! Highly recommended...

Christmas, With Love
Christmas, With Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Cracker, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
This album is destined to become a Christmas classic for years, it has a bit of everything! But for me the highlight is 'Ave Maria'....I was gobsmacked when I heard it, but it really IS Leona singing...unbelievable!

Her three originals are belters too, the lead single from the album (One More Sleep) and my fav of the three, 'Mr Right' along with 'Your Hallelujah' which showcases what an amazing voice she really has.

Add-in some traditional Xmas regulars that Leona has put her own spin on, and you have what all adds up to a real 'Christmas Cracker'

Buy it...you won't regret it!!

Page: 1 | 2