Profile for 0101LEE0101 > Reviews

Content by 0101LEE0101

0101LEE0101

Page: 1 | 2
350W PMPO 35W RMS Bluetooth Soundbar 2.1 Channel Speaker USB FM AUX with Remote Control for LED LCD TV DVD CD MP3 Player Smart Phones Tablets Samsung Galaxy iPhone iPad Music System (Ricco T2110)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like an iPhone docking station which costs alot but only ..., 8 Sept. 2014
This purchase was through GADGET EXPRESS, my opinions expressed here should not be applied to any other seller as I have no experience with that seller.

I bought this as a cheap means to play music at work from my mobile, as well as other co-workers. Like an iPhone docking station which costs alot but only accepts iPhones, this (using bluetooth) would allow anybody to play music to it.

Well I must say, this is one of my BEST BUY moments. Its so simple, just switch mode from FM to USB to RCA to BLUETOOTH and then go to your mobile and scan for bluetooth devices, pair, and start playing anything and it goes to the soundbar!

The quality of the workmanship and the sound quality are very good considering the cost of this. I wasnt expecting great sound quality, but it is very good and very loud.

The delivery service was pretty fast.

Like I said, this is one of my few BEST BUY moments, so much so, that I bought another one for the bedroom! If you are reading this, you cant go wrong purchasing this from GADGET EXPRESS!

Awesome!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 2:15 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM SOURCINGMAP!, 4 Jan. 2014
ITEM IS *USED*

ITEM DID NOT COME WITH A MAINS LEAD, AND HAVING OWNED AND OPERATED A COMPUTER STORE FOR OVER 15 YEARS I HAVE NEVER GOT A POWER SUPPLY FOR A LAPTOP, OR EVEN A DESKTOP AND OTHER PERIPHERAL DEVICES *WITHOUT A MAINS LEAD*!

ITEM WAS SHIPPED IN A RESEALABLE ZIP-LOCK BAG, AND THE BAG LOOKS LIKE IT HAS 10 YEARS OF SCUFFS AND SCRATCHES!

ITEM ITSELF HAS SCRATCHES FROM GENERAL WEAR AND TEAR, AND THE INSIDE OF THE MAINS SOCKET HAS GUNK IN IT, NOT DUST, GUNK FROM IT BEING OWNED AND USED FOR YEARS BY SOMEONE ELSE.

WHY WOULD YOU BY FROM SOURCINGMAP? THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THESE SELLERS BE HONEST AND HAVE BUSINESS ETHICS IS TO *NOT* PURCHASE FROM THEM, BECAUSE THEY ONLY LISTEN TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT!

Total Recall [Blu-ray]
Total Recall [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid purchasing from THE HAPPY ZOMBIE, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Total Recall [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I ordered TOTAL RECALL ULTIMATE REKALL EDITION which is triple play, and has the best remastered version of the movies, not to mention the extras it comes with.

THE HAPPY ZOMBIE sent me just the standard TOTAL RECALL which has a terrible video transfer (which is why they made a new transfer) and is a single disc version and is not triple play. The blu ray cover art is also that of the standard TOTAL RECALL.

On the cellophane is a printed label with a barcode and "TOTAL RECAL ULTIMATE REKALL EDITION FULFILLED BY AMAZON" printed.

They can try and say it was their mistake, but clearly this is someone passing off cheaper merchandise as their more expensive counterparts.

Think of how many customers who don't even know they only have the inferior TOTAL RECALL copy, and not the advertised ULTIMATE REKALL EDITION that they paid for.

Avoid THE HAPPY ZOMBIE, immoral business ethics.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2015 6:00 PM BST

Set of 4 Premium Quality Pull-Apart Key Chain Rings Fob
Set of 4 Premium Quality Pull-Apart Key Chain Rings Fob

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, 4 Nov. 2012
I have bought many of these in Canada at local hardware stores as well as at Petrol Stations, and they last about 5-7 years. Usually the chrome plating starts to show signs of coming off or wearing away after about 2 or 3 years.

But these! As soon as I opened the package and took them apart, the ball-bearings in two of these fell out. That left me with two that still work. So looking at the remaining two, I can see one ball-bearing on each keyring is protruding so far that it will fall out very soon.

I threw these away because if I use these, then I will loose my keys someday.

** If you have purchased these keyrings, throw them away now so you don't loose your keys later!

*** If you are thinking of purchasing these keyrings, DON'T!!! Then you wont loose your keys!

Asus Google Nexus 7 7-Inch / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-Inch / Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch / Apple iPad Mini / Asus 7 Inch Memo Pad / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 Inch (Eva Black)
Offered by bestpricecenterUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 4 Nov. 2012
The item came quick.

If this is for a 7 inch tablet, then you have a few things to consider...

I would place the tablet in the case face downwards, because if you have it face inwards then the elastic strap that is meant to prevent it from dropping out depending on which way you open it, will be running across the screen and may wear in some marks on your screen.

The tablet will have about a half inch (12mm) of space around all four sides when sitting in the case, so when traveling around, the tablet will be moving around a little inside this case.

I saw this case on Amazon for cheaper, but thought its construction would be equally cheap, so I purchased this one. Now I think there would be no difference if I purchased the cheaper one of these on Amazon, as I believe the price of this quality should really be half this price!

** For anyone who has already purchased one of these, I would recommend you purchase a big jewelers cleaning cloth (£4) from a local jewelers. It is big enough to place the tablet face down onto the cloth, then fold over the 3 inches (76mm) of excess cloth on all four sides across the back of the tablet, then put the tablet in the cloth in this case...that is what I did initially...but read on!

*** For anyone thinking of purchasing one of these, I would recommend you purchase an AmazonBasics Leather Folio case, as I later did, instead of this. It is way more professional, and it is a perfect fit.

WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gbps Power Saving Internal Hard Drive OEM
WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA 6Gbps Power Saving Internal Hard Drive OEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 4 Nov. 2012
Well, its Western Digital, they have been making hard drivers over 30 years...

The item came quick and packaged safely.

Not much else to say really...it operates as expected!

AmazonBasics Leather Folio Cover with Multi-Angle Adjustable Stand for Kindle Fire 7-Inch- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon = Quality, 4 Nov. 2012
I have been looking at cases in the shops for my 7 inch tablet, and they were either overpriced, or the quality was poor. Most secure the tablet by covering the edges of the face, which is what I don't want because of the camera.

So I then started searching amazon for 7 inch tablet cases to see other varieties and read reviews for them.

Near the end of my trolling for cases I finally came across this AmazonBasics case and read the reviews.

I read one review that said they would expect to pay much more for this quality. I thought that it wouldn't be low quality, because Amazon has a reputation, and they wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation, so that is also what made me purchase one of these.

And it is just like that reviewer described!

Yes the construction is very good! It may not be real leather (I am not a leather expert), but it does simulate the look and feel of leather as it is also textured like leather.

It is a very durable and rigid cover. The inside is lined with something similar to velvet pile. There are 3 deep ridges to rest the tablet into for the desired angle you want, and they do the job great!

The elastic straps are the kind used in the clothing industry, and they are good quality and very securely sown into the product.

As there are 4 corner elastic straps to secure your tablet into the case, just as other reviewers have said, it is easy to get 3 straps over the corners, but the 4th strap is a little difficult.

I think that this is their intention to make it a tight fit, I would rather call it, a perfect fit. Because my tablet isn't too big...no, my tablet is the right size, and this is designed with the right tolerance for that.

You want it secure! If it was any looser then my tablet would be allowed to move side to side or shift clockwise or counter-clockwise etc.

For my particular tablet, one corner strap does cover the charger connector and power button, but that isn't a problem as I can also charge by the mini usb port as well and I can still press the power button through the strap. Another strap covers the headphone jack, which isn't a big deal for me, it wont be used much and when I do, I can just slide the strap out of the way enough.

It is very professionally styled, and of such a good quality, you should expect to pay more.

Also, mine is impression stamped with the AmazonBasics logo, as I have read some reviewers were not.

AINOL NOVO7 ELF II - Amlogic 8726-M6/MX dual core 1.5GHz 7'' HD (1024*600) android 4.0 ice cream sandwich tablet pc WIFI 2MP camera HDMI Flash player supported, new google play store

5.0 out of 5 stars HD Design - THANK YOU!, 4 Nov. 2012
I spent all night looking at various tablets, then came across this. I emailed HD Design and asked some questions, and got a reply a few hours later. They answered all my questions and even pointed me in the direction of the large Ainol community based forum and some videos on YouTube.

So I bought 1...

It came 6 days later, in a clear durable air inflated packaging pouch! I took care removing it from that pouch so as to not pop any of the air inflated compartments in case I needed to return it.

It came with a charger (connects and works easily and reliably), a white pair or normal earphones and a black pair of higher quality metal in ear style earphones, a usb data cable a couple of booklets (one in chinese and one in english, though I didn't need to use it)

The construction of this tablet appears to be high quality, the plastic body shell is about 1mm or 1.25mm thick, and the seams of the body meeting the screen are perfectly uniform!

A very solid build!

Operation was easy because the user interface is Android like my mobile (but a better version of Android) so it is still the same basics to navigate and so on.

It is fast, plays all the videos and movies I have thrown at it with ease!

Me and my wife have been using this for over a couple of weeks now and there have been NO PROBLEMS.

There are quite a lot of other Ainol users on the Ainol forums posting tips, tricks and helping other new Ainol owners as well. I have been on the Ainol forums at least once every night getting tips and other knowledge. Its really informative and easy!

I emailed HD Design inquiring about other Ainol models after this purchase, and I am so happy with this purchase that I bought another Elf II like this for a christmas gift for someone, and I purchased one of Ainols higher models for myself from HD Design (my wife loves it so much she has taken this one from me).

They came yesterday, and they are great! I made sure to select the same seller (HD Design) as my first purchase so that I would get the same experience as the first purchase. Because if it came from another seller I would be taking a chance of having a different experience than my first purchase.

Quality tablets!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Be WARNED!!!, 23 Oct. 2012
DO NOT think these are DELUXE! They are not! That's why they called them "De Luxe". They are just a pair of Sai, and I would look at the cheaper ones for £30 odd.

This is *NOT* high quality chrome!!! AND the overall appearance of decorative chrome plating is only as good as the preparation of the component!

You should see a reflection of an image in the chrome like a mirror. Even on bad chrome you can see your image reflected back. There is only a vague diffused reflection of an image only at the 4 way cross section on these SAI!

I have seen better chrome on bicycle's! But then, I doubt this is real chrome anyways! You can always take them to a real electroplating shop and they can chemical test it and tell you...but I wouldn't waste your time, even the manufacturer didn't waste their time making these SAI all smooth and polished before getting them chromed!

On all surfaces, everywhere, there are signs of tooling. Either using a file, or sand paper, or emery cloth. If it is chrome plated, it is extremely thin. But I would guess it is not chrome (if you look up chrome plating) "...for aesthetic purposes a less expensive imitator of chrome will be used"

But if you use a coarse sand paper, then chrome it, you have just wasted the chrome on something that shows all the signs of the sand paper!

Also, the "leather" binding on the handles, if they are leather, are just wrapped around, and then cut, and then they grab some electrical tape (black vinyl tape) and cut the width of that tape in half, and wrap that electrical tape around the last bit of leather so it doesn't un-wind!

When I opened the package the electrical tape had already partially lifted off on both of them, and I had to re-affix them down.

So to answer that question, are these good enough for TRAINING, of course...you can train with ANYTHING...tree branches, anything. But the leather wont be on there long if you intend to hold these SAI in your hands. They will come undone even when you don't touch them as when I received them in the box!

These are PURELY decorative, and with tooling marks on EVERY surface, that means even as DECORATIVE, they wont look as good as REAL decorative SAI's do!!!

I would expect to pay a maximum of £20 for this quality!

If you must have, get the cheaper ones!

Belkin Wireless N150 USB Adapter
Belkin Wireless N150 USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says!, 21 Oct. 2012
In XP the driver alone made the Wifi available, but it could not query the network to determine the security. So I had to install its software. Now it works as it should. There is no 'connection being dropped' as other reviews said. It stays connected.

Page: 1 | 2