Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Metal Bed Frame 4ft6 Double In White With Crystal Finials
Metal Bed Frame 4ft6 Double In White With Crystal Finials
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed!, 11 Aug. 2016
Great bed. Looks lovely in my spare room especially when the finials catch the sunlight. This bed was easy to put together with full and clear instructions. Superfast delivery too and well packaged. It is described as 'White' but it isn't. I would say it is a very light cream colour which suits me anyway.

Panama Console Table 2 Drawer, Natural Oak
Panama Console Table 2 Drawer, Natural Oak
Offered by Home Essentials Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 11 Aug. 2016
Love this table so much I have just ordered another. Easy to put together. Full instructions and no bits missing. I left the top as it is, painted the bottom with a pale grey mid sheen wood paint and changed the knobs for some lovely ceramic ones and believe me, it looks as good as any I have seen in some well known stores - all for a fraction of the price. I am delighted with this purchase and superfast delivery.

SAVAGE 6oz Hip Flask 18/8 Stainless Steel Mirrored Finishing
SAVAGE 6oz Hip Flask 18/8 Stainless Steel Mirrored Finishing
Offered by Amazing Results Trading Co., Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and classy, 28 Jun. 2016
Ordered as a gift for my son. Lovely item, good quality and classy. He was delighted with it. Would recommend this item, seller and service.

Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation LTE UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation LTE UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars is a nice lookig phone with loads of great features and has ..., 28 Jun. 2016
Ordered this on my son's recommedation to replace my windows phone. Has taken some getting used to as I havn't had android before, but, is a nice lookig phone with loads of great features and has a great camera. What I didn't realise on ordering was that the phone does not include a charger in the pack? Luckily my daughter had an old spare wihich fits perfectly. Phew! Would recommend this product and service.

Dyson DC27 DC28 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Hose Assembly. Genuine Part Number 91654702  916547-02
Dyson DC27 DC28 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Hose Assembly. Genuine Part Number 91654702 916547-02
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 28 Jun. 2016
Ordered this item on Sunday and arrived this morning Tuesday. Well packaged. Genuine Dyson part and very easy to fit to my trusty old Dyson. Actually working like new again. Worth paying a little more for a genuine Dyson part I think. Highly recommended.

RoC Retin-Ox Wrinkle Filler   30ml
RoC Retin-Ox Wrinkle Filler 30ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Does anything really work?, 8 Feb. 2014
Fast delivery and well packaged. But......does anything really work?
Easy to apply and non greasy but I'm not sure if it really made any difference after using for a couple of months?

Cuprinol 2.5L anti slip Decking Stain - Golden Maple
Cuprinol 2.5L anti slip Decking Stain - Golden Maple

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy|!, 8 Feb. 2014
Great product. Fast delivery and well packaged. really good price from this company as can pay double elsewhere. Product gives a good virtually waterproof finish which, if you can get two coats down, will last for a couple of years.

MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1200 g Vanilla Size and Strength Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1200 g Vanilla Size and Strength Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my son. Cost double the price in well known supermarket chains so well pleased. He likes it to and says that the Vanilla taste is nice.

RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum

4.0 out of 5 stars Outcome of rapidlash, 8 Feb. 2014
Used this product exactly as directed. After 5 weeks there is a noticable difference in my eyelashes. Longer and more even lashes on the top and even the bottom lashes have improved in length and volume even though I didn't apply any serum along the bottom lashes as directed. I have sensitive skin but I have not experienced any irritation or skin colour change from using this product. I still need to wear mascara as my lashes are fair and fine, but with mascara they look much better. If you have realistic expectations about this product then you will be happy with the results but you have to follow the instructions to get them.