Profile for linzi > Reviews

Kodak Glossy Photo Paper, A4, 210 x 297 mm, 180 g/m2, 20 Sheets
Kodak Glossy Photo Paper, A4, 210 x 297 mm, 180 g/m2, 20 Sheets
Offered by JSP online

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect photos, 29 Feb. 2016
This paper is exactly right for my printer but is so difficult to find so I am thrilled it is on Amazon. I use it frequently for printing my photos to put in albums so it is easy to get when needed.

Soft Brown Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet With Removable plastic Sleeves (Brown)
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb case, 12 Feb. 2016
The "soft black genuine leather credit card holder" is, as it says, soft genuine leather, but it is brown, not black. However, the colour is immaterial as it is absolutely perfect for its purpose. It holds all my loyalty cards and they are easy to see at a glance instead of being stuck together in my purse and me having to sort through them every time I need one. The fact that the plastic inner can be replaced when it is torn is an excellent feature. Full marks for this handy little item!

Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars ... looking for as it explains everything about verbs in easy to understand terms, 30 Oct. 2015
This book is exactly what I was looking for as it explains everything about verbs in easy to understand terms. The book itself is in tip top condition, in fact I would say it is brand new. Very pleased.

Nemesis Now Collectable Fairy - Sarah - 13cm - D0380B4 - New
Nemesis Now Collectable Fairy - Sarah - 13cm - D0380B4 - New
Offered by Made Ecommerce Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I am absolutely delighted with this fairy figurine, 18 Sept. 2015
I am absolutely delighted with this fairy figurine. It is so beautifully crafted and painted, perfect in every detail. She sits on my mantelpiece looking very expensive and all my friends have commented on her beauty.A real gem!

L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Volume Mousse 200ml
L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Volume Mousse 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is the best for my hair, 18 May 2015
This product is the best for my hair, giving it plenty of body but retaining its softness and shine. My local Supermarket doesn't stock it any more so I was pleased to find it on Amazon............my Saviour every time!

NIL Kingfisher 100 ml Flouride Free Fennel Toothpaste
NIL Kingfisher 100 ml Flouride Free Fennel Toothpaste
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This toothpaste was recommended by the hospital Consultant as I have a sore ..., 18 May 2015
This toothpaste was recommended by the hospital Consultant as I have a sore mouth and can't tolerate even a mild mint toothpaste. I love aniseed flavour too so I may just eat some of this!!!

Some Guys Have All The Luck
Some Guys Have All The Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best CD ever, 18 May 2015
This is the best CD ever! It has all Rod's well known songs on it and is an excellent collection for anyone who likes his music. It is also good for dancing to..........which is what I do to exercise while I wait for the dinner to cook. Very pleased with this purchase.

FOR NOKIA LUMIA 520 PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR +STYLUS (Ultra Butterfly Blue Card Pocket)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone case is absolutely perfect for me and my phone, 18 Feb. 2015
This phone case is absolutely perfect for me and my phone! I love butterflies and my favourite colour is blue so the picture and colours are beautiful. It fits the phone perfectly and is so easy to open and close with the magnetic closure. I was pleased to receive a stylus and a screen protector too,both of which I feel are essential items when using a phone. I am delighted with this purchase. especially as it was half price!

Emjoi AP-9L Epi Slim Travel Compact Epilator
Emjoi AP-9L Epi Slim Travel Compact Epilator

4.0 out of 5 stars ) but this epilator has been the best. It is uncomfortable rather than painful in that ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I have always had to remove facial hair using various methods (not quite the bearded woman!) but this epilator has been the best.
It is uncomfortable rather than painful in that I can feel the hairs being tugged out, but at least I know they are being removed.
As for staying hair free for months, I can't see how that can be as hairs aren't all there at the same time, but I haven't needed to use it as often as I expected. So all in all I have been very happy with my purchase.

Liquorice Fudge 250g / 8.8 ounces
Liquorice Fudge 250g / 8.8 ounces
Offered by More Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious treat, 10 Mar. 2014
This fudge is the best ever!!!!!! Having searched all confectioners for at least 2 years and not being able to find any I thought I would try Amazon and BINGO there it was! I am tempted to buy a load so I have a stock but am afraid I would eat it all at once!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3