Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Into the Woods [DVD]
Into the Woods [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money this film, 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Into the Woods [DVD] (DVD)
Oh dear. I was looking forward to watching this film as didn't get chance to see at cinema. Waste of money this film.

13FT INC BRUSH HEAD, WATER FED WINDOW CLEANING POLE & SOAP DISPENSER
13FT INC BRUSH HEAD, WATER FED WINDOW CLEANING POLE & SOAP DISPENSER
Offered by HI-TECH GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
Husband very pleased with this.

Premier Housewares Ribbed Glass and Heart Design Lid Storage Jar SET OF 3 (Heart Design Lid  1800ml)
Premier Housewares Ribbed Glass and Heart Design Lid Storage Jar SET OF 3 (Heart Design Lid 1800ml)
Offered by Star 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
Love these, but delivery was ages.

Moonar® Wooden Meat Hammer Mallet Steak Masher Aluminium Teeth With Metal End Kitchen Tool
Offered by Ocaler

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
It's okay, delivery was slow.

Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home
Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the Emily games but to continue playing this game ..., 5 Jun. 2015
I love the Emily games but to continue playing this game you have to buy the next restaurants, which is fine, BUT as other reviews have pointed out once you purchase it and come out of the game to play another day the restaurants that you purchase are locked and can't be played. The screen to Buy keeps popping up. Very disappointing. I have emailed Amazon to get my money back.

BBC What's The Right Diet for You?
BBC What's The Right Diet for You?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful FREE app, 20 Jan. 2015
Very useful FREE app. I found it fine downloading to my kindle fire. Great tips to get you on the way to losing weight. I just made a few changes to my diet and first week lost 3 pounds.

Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater
Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little heater that heats a room within minutes, 27 Dec. 2014
Due to our heating not working I wanted a good heater to get us by for a couple of days, so went for this purely from good reviews. Well what can I say firstly delivered by next day which is brilliant and secondly it may be small but it sure gives off good heat within minutes and heats up a room nicely. I have just ordered another one as always handy to have. Definitely recommend and price not bad either.

Sofia the First Magic Amulet Playset
Sofia the First Magic Amulet Playset

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this toy, 27 Dec. 2014
Disappointed with this toy, very badly made bits keep breaking off (but able to click back together otherwise would bin it) and tiny characters look badly made. My daughter has only been playing with it a couple of days and chain broke. She is still able to play with it so feel I haven't totally wasted my money.

CBeebies Live Panto Box Set : Strictly Cinderella, Jack & The Beanstalk, A Christmas Carol [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars My two little girls love watching them and singing along, 27 Nov. 2014
Lovely box set of cbeebies panto. My two little girls love watching them and singing along. Definitely recommend if your child is a big fan of the cbeebies panto.

Peter Rabbit Talking Plush
Peter Rabbit Talking Plush

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Peter Rabbit Talking Plush (Toy)
Perfect toy for any peter rabbit fan. Fun sayings when you press his tummy and a perfect night time buddy.

Page: 1 | 2