Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Content by Hayley

Hayley

Page: 1 | 2
BBC What's The Right Diet for You?
BBC What's The Right Diet for You?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful FREE app, 20 Jan. 2015
Very useful FREE app. I found it fine downloading to my kindle fire. Great tips to get you on the way to losing weight. I just made a few changes to my diet and first week lost 3 pounds.

Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater
Dimplex 2 KW Electric Flat Fan Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little heater that heats a room within minutes, 27 Dec. 2014
Due to our heating not working I wanted a good heater to get us by for a couple of days, so went for this purely from good reviews. Well what can I say firstly delivered by next day which is brilliant and secondly it may be small but it sure gives off good heat within minutes and heats up a room nicely. I have just ordered another one as always handy to have. Definitely recommend and price not bad either.

Sofia the First Magic Amulet Playset
Sofia the First Magic Amulet Playset

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this toy, 27 Dec. 2014
Disappointed with this toy, very badly made bits keep breaking off (but able to click back together otherwise would bin it) and tiny characters look badly made. My daughter has only been playing with it a couple of days and chain broke. She is still able to play with it so feel I haven't totally wasted my money.

CBeebies Live Panto Box Set : Strictly Cinderella, Jack & The Beanstalk, A Christmas Carol [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars My two little girls love watching them and singing along, 27 Nov. 2014
Lovely box set of cbeebies panto. My two little girls love watching them and singing along. Definitely recommend if your child is a big fan of the cbeebies panto.

Peter Rabbit Talking Plush
Peter Rabbit Talking Plush

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Peter Rabbit Talking Plush (Toy)
Perfect toy for any peter rabbit fan. Fun sayings when you press his tummy and a perfect night time buddy.

Disney Frozen a Frozen Heart: Storybook with Snowglobe (Glitter/Snow Globe)
Disney Frozen a Frozen Heart: Storybook with Snowglobe (Glitter/Snow Globe)
by Disney Frozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 May 2014
Lovely book with a snowglobe where your child can change the pictures to follow the story. Ideal present for any Frozen fan. I have bought 3 of these books already as birthday presents and great feedback given.

Topsy and Tim: Learn to Swim
Topsy and Tim: Learn to Swim
by Jean Adamson

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 May 2014
My children love the series on tv of topsy and tim so found the up to date versions very good. Story is simple and easy to read along too. Will be collecting more adventures with topsy and tim.

Monster High Hauntlywood Viperine Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Viperine Doll
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual doll, 15 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter's birthday these dolls are not your usual type doll, but seem to be popular with kids at the moment, sometimes can be a bit too pricey for what it is.

Bunny Hideaway Box Rabbit Bed
Bunny Hideaway Box Rabbit Bed
Offered by Equestrian Performance

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hide away, 15 May 2014
Perfect hide away for my rabbit as she runs round the garden, but has the safety of running into this little home. Great for rabbits and other small animals.

Britax Adventure High Backed Booster Seat (Group 2/3) (Dark Grape)
Britax Adventure High Backed Booster Seat (Group 2/3) (Dark Grape)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab safe seat, 15 May 2014
Great car seat, lovely colour and cute owl design my children are comfy and safe in this seat.

Easy to fit in car