Profile for Melanie Houghton > Reviews

Content by Melanie Houghton

Melanie Houghton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Travelmall Active Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Natural Fresh Teeth Whitening Scouring Black Toothpaste Health Mouthguard Fresher Breath (Black)
Offered by manlusi

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tasting toothpaste, 5 Mar. 2017
Wasn't as black as I was expecting but the results are astounding. My whole mouth feels a lot fresher and after only a couple of days use my teeth are whiter. I've also stopped spitting blood due to sensitive gums. Even my dentist noticed the difference when I went for my check up this week, said she didn't understand why she had booked me the scale and polish.
Even my children use it.

Star Wars Epvii: Silicone Cake Mould: Bb-8, Orange
Star Wars Epvii: Silicone Cake Mould: Bb-8, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mould, 19 Feb. 2017
Made this cake for my son and it went down a treat with his friends. Have been asked to bake another just because it tasted and looked so good the first time round
Comment Comment | Permalink

LESHP Smart Fitness Tracker Watch - with Heart Rate Monitor - Touch Screen Wearable Wristband for Activity Tracking: Calorie Counter, Sleep Tracker, Alarm Sports Bracelet and Pedometer for Boys, Girls, Men & Women. Works with Apple iOS, Android

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality watch, 19 Feb. 2017
I had to replace my i65 smart watch and looked at all the specs of various smart watches and found that this one suited my needs. Although sending text messages from my watch isn't supported with my iPhone, I'm still pleased with the overall performance of the watch. Would recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a smart watch that is both functional and looks like an everyday watch. I especially like the leather strap as my old PVC one caused me to sweat under the strap.
Comment Comment | Permalink

8MM Blue Tungsten Carbide Ring Silvering Celtic Dragon Blue Carbon Fibre Inlay Mens Wedding Band Size 6
Offered by HanLongBo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 3 Feb. 2017
This was a gift for my friend and she loved it.

CLIX No Bark Collar, Small
CLIX No Bark Collar, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Good collar, 3 Feb. 2017
This review is from: CLIX No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
This collar works well, however I think a bit more of a robust material should be used on the collar itself and maybe the unit should be made from a light weight metal to deter other dogs chewing it - as can be seen in the photos my other dog had a good chew on the collar to get if off her friend.

Bosch PSB 650 RE Hammer Drill
Bosch PSB 650 RE Hammer Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drill, good value too!, 27 Nov. 2016
Love my drill!!! So pleased that I got it, I now don't have to detach batteries and charge them or borrow the neighbour's before I can use a drill.

dodocool Extension Lead, 4 Way Outlets & 4 USB Ports Power Strip, Surge Protector Power Socket for Smartphones Tablets UK Plug Adaptor (4 Way & 4 USB Ports)
Offered by aoputek

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 22 Nov. 2016
Such a good piece of kit! Don't have to search for a free USB adapter plug.

Woodluv Wooden Bathroom/Bedroom/Hallway 4-Drawer Cupboard Storage Unit, White
Woodluv Wooden Bathroom/Bedroom/Hallway 4-Drawer Cupboard Storage Unit, White
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cupboard, 12 Nov. 2016
It might have taken a wee while for me to put the cupboard together but it's done and looks great.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Eveline Cosmetics - Slim Extreme 4D Intensively Slimming + Firming Serum FITNESS Cooling Effect 250 ml
Offered by Beauty Tulips

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, a product that does what it says, 10 Nov. 2016
Very grateful to my friend for recommending this product. I use this in conjunction with the 4D Argan Oil 24 karat gold sliming cream. Can see the difference after a couple of days.

Eveline Cosmetics - 4D Argan Oil ThermoActive Slimming Serum 250ml (200+50ml)
Eveline Cosmetics - 4D Argan Oil ThermoActive Slimming Serum 250ml (200+50ml)
Offered by Beauty Tulips

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Does what it says, 10 Nov. 2016
I have struggled with losing my jelly belly for sometime now, but since I was told about this product by a friend of mine, I decided to give it a go. I've used it so far for a couple of days and I can already see the difference. My saggy bits are all beginning to firm up and my skin is definitely smoother than before.
Still not sure if it's having an affect on the stretch marks but will keep an eye on them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10