Profile for Punto02 > Reviews

Content by Punto02

Punto02

Loving a Bad Boy (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 6)
Loving a Bad Boy (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a Bad Boy Too!!!, 7 Mar. 2013
I just loved this book for me it was the best of the 3 x series although I was a bit disappointed with the ending. I really hope there is another book to follow up with Juilo & Pam marriage & babies I really want to also wanted to now how Julio's mum reacted to the woman he chose to marry. I'm hoping there is going to be a book on Tex too I hated and then loved him by the end of the book that involved his relationship with Brenda. I want him to find happiness too...........

Poetry Man (Mills & Boon Kimani) (Kimani Romance)
Poetry Man (Mills & Boon Kimani) (Kimani Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Reading, 16 Jan. 2013
I wasn't keen to read this book but I really enjoyed it especially when it was revealed about Jared childhood and how he was raised to become such a loving person.

Running to Love in Pink Stilettos (Diva Diaries Book 1)
Running to Love in Pink Stilettos (Diva Diaries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Short story, 16 Jan. 2013
Good story line but would have liked the story to continue read a bit more about how the relationship developed after the marriage and if they had any children.

Careful of the Company You Keep
Careful of the Company You Keep

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Friends, 16 Jan. 2013
I didn't read the first book which is a shame as I thought maybe I would have enjoyed this book better if I knew about the characters

A Merry Little Christmas (Cochran/Deveraux Series Book 5)
A Merry Little Christmas (Cochran/Deveraux Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Cochran/Deveraux, 16 Jan. 2013
I love the Cochran/Deveraux family and enjoyed reading how Angel turn out to be such a loving person and the love between Donnie and her blossomed.

A Beau for Christmas (The Beaumont Series Book 7)
A Beau for Christmas (The Beaumont Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Beaumonts, 16 Jan. 2013
I love reading about the Beaumonts however you need to release all the books related to this family on Kindle so ebook reader can enjoy the full series.

Black Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case Includes Screen Protector, Supergets Screen Wiper , Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by worldzoness

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke when I dropped my phone on the carpet!!, 11 Mar. 2012
Was happy with product until I dropped it onto the carpet and the plastic edgings to hole the phone broke :-(