Profile for amazonmad > Reviews

Content by amazonmad

amazonmad

Page: 1 | 2
NEWSTYLE Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Shockproof Case Light Weight Kids Case Super Protection Cover Handle Stand Case for Kids Children For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch SM-T530 SM-T531 SM-T535 - Blue Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose & overpriced, 14 July 2016
The item is not fit for purpose. It's way too small for my 10.1 tablet. When I managed to squeeze it in, marks appeared straightaway and the case covered the speakers making them unusable. Overpriced and bad quality. It's going back!

Bbonlinedress Organza 50s Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat Underskirt Blue M
Bbonlinedress Organza 50s Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat Underskirt Blue M
Offered by Bbonlinedress

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 6 July 2016
Great petticoat, exactly as pictured. Fits perfectly and it's comfortable and light.

Flower Pattern Vintage Evening Party Dresses Size M CL7600-2
Flower Pattern Vintage Evening Party Dresses Size M CL7600-2
Offered by TF Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW factor!, 6 July 2016
This dress is absolutely amazing. I'm glad I wasn't put off by the bad reviews. The pattern and colours are very pretty and the stitching is neat. I'm size 10 top and size 12 bottom and a medium fits me perfectly. The length is great too. It's going to look even better with my petticoat but to be honest, it doesn't need it as the fabric is quite stiff and makes it stand up.What more could you want for the price!

Case for Microsoft Lumia 640, Cover for Microsoft Lumia 640 Credit Case Cover for Microsoft Lumia 640 Skin Sleeve Printing at the Card with Various Cartoon Patterns Folding Folio Magnetic Book cases for Microsoft Lumia 640 + 1 Free Stylus Touch Pen + 1 Free Screen Protector + 1 Free Cleaning Cloth (Sun flower)
Offered by A-BEAUTY

Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Tan
Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars most cosy boots ever, 2 Nov. 2012
The boots are amazing, especially for the price.I find them very cosy, warm and they look good too. The sizing is spot on, I am a 6 and it fits perfectly unlike other shoes.

Glass Baby Hand or Foot Print Cufflinks
Glass Baby Hand or Foot Print Cufflinks
Offered by The Keepsake Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for dads!, 29 Nov. 2011
It's a great product, especially for the price (most print cufflinks are £70 or over).They look good even if the prints you took aren't perfect.Also, I have come across lots of metal cufflinks but not seen ones like that before. It took about 2 weeks to get them after I sent the prints off, however, I had one more product being delivered at the same time. I can't wait for my husband to open his Christmas present!!

Baby Hand and Foot Print Keyring
Baby Hand and Foot Print Keyring
Offered by The Keepsake Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item and not a bad price, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Baby Hand and Foot Print Keyring
It's a lovely keepsake, looks better than I thought it would.The prints we did were not perfect but the final product still looks good.It took about two weeks to deliver after I sent the prints off, I did order one more product though and they were delivered together.The cheapest hand/foot print keyring I have found.

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by AJintheForest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and great value for money!, 2 Nov. 2011
This is a very nice item for the price,considering that it comes engraved. Will be buying more of them in the future for presents.

XXL EXTRA LARGE TREASURE CHEST PLAIN WOODEN BOX WOOD KEEPSAKE MEMORY GIFT BOX DECOUPAGE CRAFT ART
Offered by myeverydayhome

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 2 Nov. 2011
The box was exactly what I expected for the price.It's a simple design and the lid sticks out on one side if not closed properly. However,it will do great as a keepsake box, especially after I decorate it.The delivery was super-fast,it was dispatched a few hours after I bought it on Sunday (!) and arrived on Tuesday.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2015 6:31 PM BST

Little Helper Baby Highchair (Aqua)
Little Helper Baby Highchair (Aqua)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant!, 4 Aug. 2011
This is my second highchair and I have been very happy with it right from the start.It saved me from constantly having to pull my son up (the previous chair did not have the plastic bit in the middle, just the straps).It's a great design, it's light but sturdy and the tray is at a perfect hight.You can compare it to the cheap IKEA chairs that are also very good, except this is safer as it has a three point harness that does not come loose unless you adjust it(as opposed to 2 point harness which allowed my son to lift himself up).It is ideal for smaller/younger babies, they won't disappear in it.The straps are a bit hard to clip in but it only means that they hold properly.

Page: 1 | 2