Profile for Claire Blanchet > Reviews

Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques
Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques
by Mark Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 3 April 2013
A complete teaching yoga book. I find it very useful. Clear and concise. Gives good tips for somebody who starts teaching, either a small group or in a yoga studio.

Large Yoga Equipment Kit Bag - Stripey Blue
Large Yoga Equipment Kit Bag - Stripey Blue
Offered by Ruth White Yoga Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!!!, 3 April 2013
I carry all I need; my sticky mat, yoga blanket, two bricks, belt, towel, cd's, incense box. Good quality and confortable to carry and it looks groovy!!!

Guess How Much I Love You
Guess How Much I Love You
by Sam McBratney

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 3 April 2013
It took me a while to decide to buy this book because I love the story and I wanted a special edition. A month a go I walked into a book store and saw the pop-up edition. That made up my mind. I read it over and over again to my Nursery children, they love the story and the pop-up illustrations.

Esio Trot
Esio Trot
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a true love story., 3 April 2013
This review is from: Esio Trot (Hardcover)
Simple and kind story. I started reading it and couldn't stop until I finished it. I bought the hard cover and I'm glad I did so. Now I'm colouring the illustrations.

Sniff, Sniff: A Book about Smell (Amazing Body: The Five Senses)
Sniff, Sniff: A Book about Smell (Amazing Body: The Five Senses)
by Dana Meachen Rau
Edition: Library Binding

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the topic of senses, 3 April 2013
There aren't many books related to the senses. This was recommended on a web page of a teacher who presented a lesson plan on this topic. It would be more appropriate for older children. I teach Nursery children. It is nice and gives simple and clear explanations.

Yoga
Yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it for my yoga sessions, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Yoga (Audio CD)
Lovely music by different artists, Very adequate for my yoga lessons, my students really enjoy it every time I play it.

World Playground
World Playground
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful World!!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: World Playground (Audio CD)
World playground includes various artists from different countries and various styles of music. I find this very appropriate for children to listen to; they widen their music culture and they learn to appreciate other types of music.

Animal Playground
Animal Playground

5.0 out of 5 stars Putumayo kids are great!!!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Very nice for our music and movement sessions in Nursery!! Personally I enjoy all the Putumayo kids cd's. My collection is growing!!!

Latin Playground
Latin Playground
Offered by Fulfillment Express

2.0 out of 5 stars Haven't been able to listen to it!!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Latin Playground (Audio CD)
Unfortunately the cd arrived in bad conditions. The cd box was broken and the cd was affected. Surprising because it had a double special envelope for protection. What a shame!!!

If I Were the Easter Bunny
If I Were the Easter Bunny
by Louise Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for Nursery children, 3 April 2013
This is the perfect book to introduce my Nursery children to what happens in our Easter celebration. We, like the Easter Bunny, have a happy hopping competition, an egg-and-spoon race, an Easter bonnet parade and an egg hunt. Lots of fun on Easter day!!