Profile for Lee > Reviews

Content by Lee

Lee (Bargoed, Mid Glamorgan)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item But Sadly Poor Design, 18 Jun. 2016
Very Poor Design. They Keep Flying off.

If They Stayed in the little hole it be a nice feature for the Garden But Sadly Due To This Design Fault I Wouldn't Recommend

Solaray Real Terracotta Solar 4 Tier Cascade Light Brown Water Feature with Battery Backup and LED Lights.
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Water Feature, 24 May 2015
I Bought This Water Feature as a Belated Mothers Day Present For My Mam and she loves it, A Lovely addition to our garden, I would highly recommend one.

Hg Headstone Cleaning Spray 500ml
Hg Headstone Cleaning Spray 500ml
Offered by E4 Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Worked Really Well, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hg Headstone Cleaning Spray 500ml
Brilliant Stuff, Made My Nans 20 Year Old White Marble Headstone Look more or less like new.

You can view before and after Pictures Here. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=91021077

It does take some elbow grease mind and I advise using scouring pads and a tooth brush for around the lettering and a bucket of water.

I've bought more now for my Great Grandparents Headstone Which Is 25 Years old.

Even my Grandfather who's nearly blind could see the difference by how bright white it now is.

Stella - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Stella - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Stella, 4 May 2014
Stella Is A Must For Your DVD Collection.

It Is Really Funny, I Highly Recommend It To Anyone. It Cheers Me Up.

RJM Ladies Lined Pink Sheepskin Leather Gloves With Bow Size M/L
RJM Ladies Lined Pink Sheepskin Leather Gloves With Bow Size M/L

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend Is Really Pleased With Her Gift, 3 Nov. 2012
I purchased these gloves in pink as a gift for a close friend of mine and she was over the moon with them.

Norev Citroen C4 2010 - Red 1:43 Scale Diecast Model
Norev Citroen C4 2010 - Red 1:43 Scale Diecast Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Norev 1/43 Citroen C4 Exclusive In Babylon Red, 12 May 2012
I have been a Citroen Die cast Collector Since 2003 and have over 100 models in my Collection. The Model in Question Is Made By Norev 1/43 Scale and is a Replica of The Real Citroen C4 Exclusive In Babylon Red

If your a Citroen fan and collector like myself or own the car like myself or even collect models in general this will be a nice model to buy.

It gets a 10/10 from me.

Only Thing I would say and this is not about the model more to do with Amazon it should not be classed as a Toy as its not suitable for anyone under the age of 14.

1:43 Norev Citroen C3 2009 Green
1:43 Norev Citroen C3 2009 Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Norev 1/43 Citroen C3 Exclusive In Citrus Green, 12 May 2012
I have been a Citroen Die cast Collector Since 2003 and have over 100 models in my Collection. The Model in Question Is Made By Norev and is a Replica of The Real Citroen C3 Exclusive, I Should know not only as a Citroen fan but also I own the real car in the exact same color and this model is identical to mine with the only exception that my real car is a Right Hand Drive.

It gets a 10/10 from me.

Corgi Toys TY86647 Superhaulers Eddie Stobart Tanker 1:64 Scale Die Cast Truck
Corgi Toys TY86647 Superhaulers Eddie Stobart Tanker 1:64 Scale Die Cast Truck

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item, 21 April 2012
I Got Old My Eddie Stobart Depot and Lorries that I had as a kid my my 7 year old niece last week and whilst she was playing she said I wish I had my own Truck so I decided as my collection hasn't a Eddie Stobart Fuel Tanker I would get her that. She Was Over The Moon with it. Seeing her play with it reminded me of when I used to Get Stobart Lorries as presents when I was a kid.

I will certainly buy another Corgi Lorry.