Profile for Mr Keith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Peckish Complete All Season Wild Bird Seed Mix, 2 kg
Peckish Complete All Season Wild Bird Seed Mix, 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Peckish Complete All Seasons 2kg bird mix, 17 May 2016
Really good mix of seeds and the birds enjoyed it....we have such a big garden and living where we do...2kg isn't really nearly as much as we need but It was a good trial before buying larger amounts!

Kingfisher Standard Nut Feeder
Kingfisher Standard Nut Feeder
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars 8" Standard Hanging Bird Nut Feeder, 17 May 2016
I gave this to a friend who says it's a good replacement for the one she's had for about twenty years! She's hoping this will last as long!

Chapelwood Bird Feeder Filling Scoop
Chapelwood Bird Feeder Filling Scoop
Offered by AxonHomeware

5.0 out of 5 stars Chapelwood Bird Feeder Filling Scoop, 17 May 2016
Brilliant scoop for filling up bird feeders , has been a great boon for me with my tremors....so no more seed all over the utility room when trying to fill them up! Really good value, well made and decent sized handle and doesn't feel cheap/inferior!

Anself Modern DIY Large Mirror Wall Clock Watch Decor Stickers Set Mirror Effect Acrylic Glass Decal Home Removable Decoration
Offered by Hommee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Anself Modern DIY Large Wall Clock, 17 May 2016
This has made a great statement on one of the panels in our living room , a real eye-catcher when we have visitors and no excuse in the morning now when the children are getting ready for school.The instructions are basic but very easy to follow and also include templates to set the numbers out at the right degree. The clock movement is virtually silent, so no annoying 'tick'. One point to mention, a craft knife is a very useful impleent for separating the numbers and words from the surrounding foam!

Passion TR® LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Full Set LCD Touch Screen Replacement for iPhone 5C-Black
Offered by Shiny&Shiny

4.0 out of 5 stars Passion TR® LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame for iphone, 17 May 2016
It was good value and worked until my daughter did the unthinkable...broke the d#mn thing...jeepers did she get a boll#cking.....
Yes the screws etc are fiddly but with care this is a great replacement for the original screen/digitizer and youtube instructions are available...just remember to disconnect the battery 1st...before the installation and take your time.....
oh well now I have to bu another one and my daughter will have to work to pay for it!

Boys Paw Patrol Toddler Pyjamas Long Sleeve Long Leg Pyjama Set[2-3 Years][Blue]

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys Paw Patrol Toddler Pyjamas, 17 May 2016
3rd pair of paw patrol pj's for my 28month old lad...he happily puts them on and goes to bed....I think if we let him he'd wear these all day! Really good value, good fit and wash well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CreepyParty Deluxe Novelty Mask, 17 May 2016
I love the Goonies, one of my all time favourite films and this mask is just brilliant...so 'hey you guys', if you like the Goonies....buy one! and some chocolate!

Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 24 (Pack of 5)
Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 24 (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 24 (Pack of 5), 17 May 2016
One way to get my teenagers to eat cereal and so I'm happy...they're not too chocolately which is good and pretty good value compared with the shops in his market town! plus we don't have to lug them home!

Erdtmanns Peanut Kernels, 2.5 Kg
Erdtmanns Peanut Kernels, 2.5 Kg

3.0 out of 5 stars Erdtmanns Peanut Kernels, 2.5 Kg, 17 May 2016
For our blue tits etc....just not interested.....I asked a friend, who was reluctant at first, to try them in her feeder and for her no problem, the birds were happy to feed...so now I've passed them and the feeder I bought to my friend and she's happily telling me they're being eaten by the blue tits and sparrows....picky birds in our garden it seems!

Universal Gas Hob Protector Sheet, Pack of 4, Silver
Universal Gas Hob Protector Sheet, Pack of 4, Silver
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Gas Hob Protector Sheet, 17 May 2016
oh the chore of cleaning a big 8 ring cooker has been taken away with these....so simple to put on, take off, clean and put back on etc etc....we can even get the kids to help with this chore now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20