Profile for mountainman > Reviews

Content by mountainman

mountainman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SYROKAN Women's High Impact Support Bounce Control Plus Size Run Sports Bra White 34 B
Offered by La Isla

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Oct. 2016
Fit is alright but a little tight around back (perhaps I am just used t my old bra that has stretched!). Not padded - I didn't read information properly. Main problem is that I would not describe it as suitable for 'high impact', not much support at all really. I am 34B and i certainly don't think it would give enough support for larger cup sizes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good! My dog is allergic to dust mites so ..., 20 Jun. 2016
Really good! My dog is allergic to dust mites so his bedding needs washing regularly. Used it as soon as it came out of the packaging and it does the job. I bought the large size and managed to fit a fabric dog bed, couple of towels and soft toy in it. Excellent for preventing dog hairs getting into washing machine, strong fabric and zip, well made. Would certainly recommend.

Lock & Lock HPL954 Multi-Use Storage and Transportation Box for 12 Eggs
Lock & Lock HPL954 Multi-Use Storage and Transportation Box for 12 Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Jun. 2016
Great product! Strong, good secure lid and easy to clean. So much more hygienic than cardboard boxes.

Top Quality Nylon Tracking Training Line lead Black 15meters - 50FT
Top Quality Nylon Tracking Training Line lead Black 15meters - 50FT
Offered by K9 Training Products UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lead - couldn't have managed without it!, 20 Jun. 2016
Bought this product over a year ago and have used it regularly. It is very strong, including the clip and has been used on beaches, forest tracks and grass areas. Extremely useful product and has been essential during training as well as when walking in areas where there might be sheep or wildlife. The 50ft length enables my dog to have a really good run and sniff about, engaging in natural behaviour (unlike a flexi lead) but ensures that he cannot chase. The extra metal loop is really useful because the lead can be halved in length making it easier to store/roll up or when I drag it behind me while my dog walks to heel. Safety points - the dog must wear a harness (not collar) when using this lead. Always wear strong gloves and boots with a good grip because even a small/medium sized dog can pull you over if they suddenly run fast. Take care that the lead doesn't get caught around your legs!

Dry Dog Bag Size 4 (18" Neck)
Dry Dog Bag Size 4 (18" Neck)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 20 Jun. 2016
Great idea and certainly does the job. It fits my springer well and he curled up nice and cosy and went to sleep after his walk and hose down! The fabric is soft and reasonably thick and the plastic zip seems robust.
A couple of things to note: the colour on the advert looks red however the bag is very pink! The neck hole is rather large and my dog got his front leg through the hole easily when he stood up. Lots of bits of pink fluff came off it on first use, this may improve after I have washed it. NB To help with the neck hole problem I threaded some elastic through the seam of the neck (luckily it was hollow) and sewed the ends securely. This helped but still did not prevent my dog's front leg coming through. I noticed other designs have Velcro to secure the neck which seems a good idea (but they were a more expensive product). Finally I it is important to supervise your dog while it is in the bag.

GEE TAC ,HORSE FLY RUG,TURNOUT COMBO SHEET SWEETITCH,UV, COMBO, FREE UV FLY MASK WITH SECOND RUG ,*ALL SIZES*
Offered by Gee Tac Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Rug used on Fell pony ~ size 5'6 purchased, 20 Aug. 2014
Arrived late but representative from company did phone to explain that they had lots of orders which I thought was good. Rug is a bit tight on my Fell pony ( eaten too much summer grass?!), particularly on chest and hind quarters. Neck good length, I attached it to a head collier with the loop provided which meant it stayed up ( usually they slide down), although I don't usually like to leave a head collar on in the field it worked well and made my pony more comfortable.

A5 4 tier Literature Holder Wall mountable or free standing 1428838
A5 4 tier Literature Holder Wall mountable or free standing 1428838
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, did the job!, 20 Aug. 2014
Perfect - just what we needed to keep all our tourist information tidy ( we run a B&B), great product.

Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats
Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear them every day!, 20 Aug. 2014
Bought these crocs as summer 'slippers' to wear mostly around the house. We run a busy B&B so I needed something which protects my toes, doesn't fall off as I run up and down stairs and looks good. These crocs ticked all the boxes! I wear them every day and they are very comfy. Just two things to be aware of - they felt a bit tight at first but soon stretched to fit comfortably, secondly, as another reviewer said, they do make an interesting 'farting' noise! I notice it only with bare feet ( socks no problem), it seems to be when I have hot feet and the air gets squeezed through the gaps. I still love them!

Roman at Home White Shaker 3 Shelf Corner Wall Unit, 60.5 x 25.5 x 25.5 cm
Roman at Home White Shaker 3 Shelf Corner Wall Unit, 60.5 x 25.5 x 25.5 cm
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product, 20 Aug. 2014
Arrived a couple of days late however very pleased with product. Easy to put together (10mins), clear easy to follow instructions. Solid construction and looks good. Will use this company again.

Samsung VCC4770S4K Eclipse Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2000 Watt, Black
Samsung VCC4770S4K Eclipse Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2000 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 years Very powerful sucking action easy to use and empty Very lightweight and easy to ..., 2 July 2014
A fab piece of kit
Bought to replace burn out older model after. 4 years
Very powerful sucking action easy to use and empty
Very lightweight and easy to carry about solid piece of kit for a great price
You must get one