Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Huion 18.4'' Inches HD Resolution Graphics Tablet Monitor with IPS Panel and Hot Keys- GT-185HD
Offered by HUION

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic graphics tablet, 23 Aug. 2015
I had been searching for a graphics tablet with a screen for a while as I really struggled with the hand eye co-ordination required for looking at my monitor when drawing on a tablet. I was not prepared to fork out the hefty price tag of a Cintiq, so after lots of research I decided to go with Huion’s newest model of the GT-185HD, as it has many unique features compared to others out there on the market that really made it stand out to me:

• 18.4inches is an ideal size, not too large but a big enough drawing space to work on.
• It’s in HD so the quality is excellent.
• All the cables come out of the right hand side of the device – this was a big selling point for me as all the others I have seen have the cables coming from the bottom which people were saying caused them to bend and get in the way. This product doesn’t have that problem.
• It has 8 express keys on both sides of the tablet to cater for both right and left handed users. This is handy for quick edits when you’re drawing so you can zoom in and out, undo, select etc. These buttons can be customised to whatever shortcuts you most commonly use, which is very useful!

The product arrived really quickly which I was pleasantly surprised about, and the service team were really prompt to respond to any questions I had. When you open the box, the only thing you need to assemble is the stand to allow the tablet to lift up and down. The kit comes with everything you need to assemble it including a screwdriver which I thought was a nice touch!

The product has a sleek design and feels solid and well built. The driver was easy to install but one tip I have is to make sure drivers from other drawing tablets have been removed first as they can interfere with the new driver. There are 3 cables that come from the right hand side of the device: one is a power source, one is a HDMI and one is a USB. It also comes with a VGA cable too but I didn’t need that for my PC (Windows 8.1).

When both the tablet and screen are connected, they work together as one continuous screen so you can drag items from one side to the other which is handy if you are referencing an image on the monitor whilst drawing on the tablet.
The pen is wireless and rechargeable by USB (no batteries needed!) and in the time I have been using it, I have not needed to recharge it once! It comes with a stand and 8 replacement nibs, and I also discovered that there is a hole in the back of the tablet where you can store the pen too, which I really like.

The product itself works brilliantly – it is easy to draw with and I am so impressed with the control and results I am able to achieve with this product! The 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity works very well too and allows for awesome effects in your drawings. I have been using it with Illustrator and Photoshop so far and am very happy with the professional outcome and ease of use. The pen can sometimes feel a little squeaky when drawing on the glass of the tablet but it is in no way a deal breaker for me and is still a pleasure to draw with. The product comes with a half glove you can wear whilst drawing, but I have personally not used this as the screen isn’t affected by touch (an advantage over using touch screen tablets to draw with, which I also tried in the past!) but it is nice to have the option regardless!

Overall I am thrilled with this purchase, especially when looking at some of the £1000+ versions out there that seem to do the same thing! If you are looking for a high quality and cost effective drawing tablet with a screen, then I would definitely recommend this product.

Indoor Star Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Indoor Star Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 July 2015
These are lovely!! Fit perfectly around a small window.

Case-Mate Barely There Case for HTC One (M8) - Clear
Case-Mate Barely There Case for HTC One (M8) - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 July 2015
Great case, I like that you can see the original phone as it is actually a really nice finish!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 July 2015
Love my travel mug!!

Matt Black iSenso Stylus
Matt Black iSenso Stylus
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

This review is from: Matt Black iSenso Stylus
Awesome, so much better than those rubber ones - this is much more sensitive and effective!

ProPlus Luxus 430218 Heatable Car Seat Pad 12 V
ProPlus Luxus 430218 Heatable Car Seat Pad 12 V

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but broke :(, 6 July 2015
This made my winter so cosy and I loved the luxury of heated seating! (My car does not have this luxury haha). All was going very well for months until one day the plug fell apart and then blew a fuse in my car. Fixed the car fuse but not had a go at the plug yet, definitely doesn't work at the moment any more but will have another look next winter.
Yes it is annoying that it is designed for a left hand drive but I tagged the cable to the bar on my seat to make it safer. I also like the temperature control on it too. Hope it can be fixed...

kenable Entry/Exit Wall Outlet UK Double Width Faceplate Brush for Cable
kenable Entry/Exit Wall Outlet UK Double Width Faceplate Brush for Cable

Great quality and value!

Neewer Portable 5 in 1 60x60cm/22"x22" Translucent, Silver, Gold, White, and Black Collapsible Round Multi Disc Light Reflector for Studio or any Photography Situation
Offered by Global_omouk

Simple Solutions Cat Litter Odour Eliminator, 290 ml
Simple Solutions Cat Litter Odour Eliminator, 290 ml
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice!, 6 July 2015
This actually smells nice and is clear unlike the old one I had, would recommend!

SPLIT KEY RINGS 25MM 1 INCH NICKEL PLATED STEEL ( pack of 50 )
SPLIT KEY RINGS 25MM 1 INCH NICKEL PLATED STEEL ( pack of 50 )
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 6 July 2015
Excellent, as described! Delivery was faster than expected too :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13