Profile for Mushroom > Reviews

Classic Stunning White Metal Day Bed with Trundle and Mattresses
Classic Stunning White Metal Day Bed with Trundle and Mattresses
Offered by comfy-living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for price, super fast delivery, 4 Aug. 2014
I was a bit concerned about ordering this item as the price for this bed and trundle including two mattresses seemed too good to be true. The delivery was smooth, online tracking provided and received on the given date within the 2-hour window supplied. The bed It isn't perfect, typical flat pack furniture with rubbish instructions that sent my partner flying into a rage every five minutes, but then he was trying to do it himself and instructions do state it is a two-man job. Once it is up it is a sturdy piece of kit, the bed is very solid,the trundle easy to manoeuvere and it looks good. If you are buying this item for adults I wouldn't be too sure how long the mattresses would last, I am using them for 2 young children in a holiday home so they will be okay for me, but they may not be suitable for adult everyday use. Also a couple of the plastic pegs on the slats snapped when my partner put them into the base, but it doesn't pose a problem. I don't know if this is a design flaw or if my partner is just cack-handed, he really isn't a DIY person and for the price you can't expect everything, Overall I am very pleased. Five stars for the value for money factor and excellent delivery service.

Music At Matt Molloy's
Music At Matt Molloy's

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, Traditional Irish music, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Music At Matt Molloy's (Audio CD)
I was lucky enough to stumble upon Matt Molloy's Bar in Westport by accident, and had a fantastic night drinking good Guinness whilst listening to the traditional music session. I have been back several times since and it has never disappointed. This album is a perfect reproduction of the atmosphere of live Irish traditional music played in an old fashioned bar. The music is certainly not bad quality, it just sounds as if you are in the crowd - close your eyes and you could nearly believe it. Check out Kilkelly and the Parting of Friends (the latter a a beautiful piece of flute playing by Matt Malloy). If you want a taste of Irish traditional as it really sounds, I recommend you buy this CD.