Profile for A. Knight > Reviews

Ravensburger WHAT IF? No. 9 - Christmas Puzzle 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger WHAT IF? No. 9 - Christmas Puzzle 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by Duncans Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for Xmas, 23 April 2015
I usually buy Wasgijs but this was reasonably priced so thought I'd give it a go. Its a bit like 'Wasgijs' in that the picture on the box isn't the jigsaw picture. This one kept us busy for a few evenings so we certainly got our money's worth! I would certainly consider another 'What If..?' puzzle if the picture on the box interested me.

Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Offered by RaceTrack

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy for red wine and chocolate lovers!!, 23 April 2015
This wine is AMAZING! You can tell from the packaging that this is a luxury product. If you like red wine and chocolate this is an absolute must!

Hallmark Vintage Wedding Planner Book (Diary/Journal/Organiser) Engagement gift
Hallmark Vintage Wedding Planner Book (Diary/Journal/Organiser) Engagement gift
Offered by Cards_Stationery_4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little planner - small enough to fit in handbag ..., 23 April 2015
Lovely little planner - small enough to fit in handbag. Bought as an engagement gift for a friend who is getting married soon.

Philips HD4656/22 Gloss Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4656/22 Gloss Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years on and still brilliant!, 5 Feb. 2013
Purchased this almost 4 years ago for my first home. Did a lot of research and bought this one - and I'm so glad I did! It still works perfectly (in comparison my Mum has gone through 5 other branded kettles in this time!). The only negative is that the plastic lid hinges broke so the lid now comes completely off from the kettle. But this is actually better as I can now clean away the limescale from the inside much easier than I could before. The lid still fits as before when closed and has no effect on the way the kettle works. I really like the design and the fact that the kettle turns 360 on the base (unlike some that are fixed). I'm hoping to have many more years from this kettle! 100% recommend!

Breville VTT001 Polished Stainless Steel 2 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT001 Polished Stainless Steel 2 Slice Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years on and its still brilliant, 5 Feb. 2013
I purchase this toaster over 3 years ago but never got around to reviewing it until now. I really like this toaster - and its lasted the test of time (well, 3 years at least!). Its very basic and easy to use. It looks good and doesnt take up a lot of space as some do. There are plastic brackets underneath the toaster so that you can feed the cable through the left or right side, depending on where your toaster is positioned in relevance to the wall plug. Most electrical items I own go wrong so I'm extremely pleased with this toaster!

Lowepro Pixel Pack V1 Memory Card Holder (Hold's Upto 8 SD//MMC,XD or Mini SD Cards)
Offered by SimsDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for holidays, 5 Feb. 2013
I love this card holder! I use it on holiday when I'm out and about and dont want to carry several SD cards in seperate cases. This way I have quick and easy access to up to 8 SD cards. The case is stylish, I really like the design. The rubber inside of the case is nice too and gives extra protection in case its dropped. Can honestly 100% recommend this item.

Snopake A4 Polyfile Classic Clear Ring Binder Popper Wallet File - Pack 5
Snopake A4 Polyfile Classic Clear Ring Binder Popper Wallet File - Pack 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo organised!, 5 Feb. 2013
Bought these for my wedding file. I was easily able to keep relevant papers / cards / magazine cuttings etc all together in these wallets. Used a different wallet for each different aspect of my wedding, e.g. one for catering, one for florist, one for cake etc. The wallets are sturdy and I was able to cram quite a lot of papers into each one! If you love to be organised like me then you will LOVE these!!

OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great OXO product, 5 Feb. 2013
I bought these as a gift for a friend who had just moved house. The only thing she didnt have was a can opener so I said I'd get her one. But then she dropped the bombshell her boyfriend couldnt wait and had also bought a can opener! So I ended up keeping these - and I'm so glad I did! Much easier to use than other can openers I've had in the past. The turning knob is large and so easy to grip / turn. Cuts the tin open first time - no more having to go around twice! I 100% recommend these. I imagine they would be good for those with arthritis in their hands as its so easy to turn.

Zyliss Corn on Cob Holders - Assorted Colours
Zyliss Corn on Cob Holders - Assorted Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget gift, 5 Feb. 2013
Purchased for a friend who had just moved into a new home with her boyfriend. They already had all the usual house/kitchen stuff so didnt need anything. But this is one of those great purchases - its not something you need but it is something you want! The handles are lovely bright bold colours and felt sturdy. The 2 handles/pieces fit together nicely so you dont poke yourself when getting them out of your drawers (the prongs fit into small pins holes in the handle of the other handle, if that makes sense?!). The packaging is quite light - perfect for posting in a jiffy bag therefore making a great little gift idea!

OXO Good Grips Magnetic Mini Clips - Assorted Colours, Pack of 8
OXO Good Grips Magnetic Mini Clips - Assorted Colours, Pack of 8
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little token gift, 5 Feb. 2013
I was looking for something to buy my friend and her boyfriend when they moved into their new home. They already had most house stuff so I wanted to get just something small to go with the card. Although only a small gift, I felt the brand, appearance and quality of the product gave it more of a 'wow' factor than regular cheapy fridge magnets. I have to say these little magents are great - perfect for putting phots / notes on the fridge. They can also be used as standalone upright clips standing on a worksurface / sideboard etc. They fitted nicely in a jiffy bag and was ideal as a gift to post. I think I may even buy some for myself now.......!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4