Profile for Kasha > Reviews

Content by Kasha

Kasha

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC DVD)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC DVD)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best game, but it is still very good, 17 Jan. 2012
I just became level 50, almost a month of playing. I did all the quest, flashpoints, companions, side quests, heroic quests and bonuses.
I am used to play games like this, so I don't find it bad at all.
Another thing is I am NOT a Star Wars fan, I hate all the movies, but for some reason this game is fun. And for those who compare this to WoW, I just want to say PLEASE, first not a "wall of text", you get cinematic on almost all the quest you do. Second there are more people on the starting area here than WoW.

And yea there are still a lot of bugs, in this game and delays in pvp. But they are working on it. Therefore they have maintenance every tuesday, to fix bugs and other stuff. This game is still new, so I cant complain about that. What aanoys me is they do the maintenance in US time, so somehow they affect us. But the time of maintenace have become less, and they are already adding new missions and other feature today.

For those who don't like hacking on everything, you can avoid 20%(or even more) of the fighting against the monster/npc in the open world.

Let just say I played WoW, Guildwars, and SWTOR, so far this game is on my second, and I enjoy this, although playing tank is a little bit boring. WoW is so much worse(just my opinion) :D

Magic: The Complete Course (Book & DVD)
Magic: The Complete Course (Book & DVD)
by Joshua Jay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but need some extra magic items, 4 Nov. 2011
This is a good book for beginners, but the down part is that you need, some extra magic items, such as coins, cards, rings.

Bose ® AE2 Audio Headphones - Black
Bose ® AE2 Audio Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for its value, 4 Nov. 2011
Good headphone, worth it's price. If you are looking for a good headphone around 120 pounds, this is a must headphone